Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
- Compulsive Diver
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 pm
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 am
I'm still waiting for the wrist seal on my backup suit to be repaired. Bummed.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Getting To Know Folks
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:03 pm
Anyone have an extra yoke tank I can use? No time tomorrow to pick one up before splash
Breathe in... Breathe out... Repeat
- Just Settling In
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 pm
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 am
- I've Got Gills
- Posts: 4558
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm
We were able to get all the tank needs figured out on Facebook, looks like we are all set.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
- Posts: 871
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:19 pm
I'll be there too.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?