Keystone Sat 1/28

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
GearHead
Submariner

Re: Keystone Sat 1/28

Post by GearHead »

If the marine forecast holds true, the SE wind shouldn't be too bad. The beach next to the rock jetty faces south, so the waves shouldn't be too high close to shore. Hope we get some sun tomorrow like we had today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

vadsam wrote:I would also like to join the fun, but I don't have dive buddy. Anyone willing to buddy up?
Hi. I'm sure we will find you one. Look forward to meeting you.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
GearHead
Submariner

Post by GearHead »

Well, I arrived too early and got put on the 8:30 ferry. See you all at Pickles Deli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by ScubaJess »

GearHead wrote:Well, I arrived too early and got put on the 8:30 ferry. See you all at Pickles Deli.

Great! In line for 9am. Gdog, StephenMartin, ScubaK & my friend Laura should be on the 8:30 ferry too! See you at Pickles they open at 9 :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
SquareFish
Just Settling In

Post by SquareFish »

ScubaJess wrote:
GearHead wrote:Well, I arrived too early and got put on the 8:30 ferry. See you all at Pickles Deli.

Great! In line for 9am. Gdog, StephenMartin, ScubaK & my friend Laura should be on the 8:30 ferry too! See you at Pickles they open at 9 :)
I'm in line as well for the 9am. One lane to the right and two cars back...Yes, I'm stalking you. :)
:pirate: Don't eat square fish! Arr.
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Gdog »

Folks, I split this thread. Please post any reports and photos in the keystone thread in trip reports.