FLAT WATER!!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

FLAT WATER!!

Post by Tom Nic »

:norris: Really flat water all this week. :norris:

My advice, call in sick, clear your calendar and DIVE! Current sensitive sites are off the hook this week! :taco: :partydance: :taco:

Rumor has it that Bassman and I are going camping near the end of the week and diving local Monday / Tuesday. With the right planning, diving should be fabulous all week!

Now if we can just get viz to cooperate! :axe:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: FLAT WATER!!

Post by ScubaJess »

Where are you going? Viz was epic at Neah Bay yesterday !! Not as epic at Port Townsend today.

Enjoy!! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

ScubaJess wrote:Where are you going? Viz was epic at Neah Bay yesterday !! Not as epic at Port Townsend today.

All over.

We'll start local - DIW & Titlow, then Tuesday hit FIWW & FIEW & perhaps a DIW night dive. Wednesday to Friday camping at a State park, we'll start with Pt. Whitney, then head up to Port Townsend & Salt Creek & even Sekiu for multiple dives. Lots of options! Shoot me a PM if you want more details.
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
60south
Pelagic

Post by 60south »

Great seeing you guys today at Point Hudson! Stay cool.

glenn
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by Hoodsport_Diver »

Tom Nic wrote:
ScubaJess wrote:Where are you going? Viz was epic at Neah Bay yesterday !! Not as epic at Port Townsend today.

All over.

We'll start local - DIW & Titlow, then Tuesday hit FIWW & FIEW & perhaps a DIW night dive. Wednesday to Friday camping at a State park, we'll start with Pt. Whitney, then head up to Port Townsend & Salt Creek & even Sekiu for multiple dives. Lots of options! Shoot me a PM if you want more details.
Something is terribly wrong here - TTN and Bonaire are not on that list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hoodsport_Diver wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:

All over.

Something is terribly wrong here - TTN and Bonaire are not on that list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True.... :smt064

Final Tally: Day Island, Titlow, Fox Island West & East Walls, Octopus Hole, Pt. Whitney, Hudson Point (Twice), Marine Science Center Dock, and Norrander's Reef.

Tried to add Salt Creek to that list, but discretion being the better part of valor followed my dive buddy's lead in saying, "nope, not doing that walk with these feet!".

A great few days!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Tom Nic wrote:
Final Tally: Day Island, Titlow, Fox Island West & East Walls, Octopus Hole, Pt. Whitney, Hudson Point (Twice), Marine Science Center Dock, and Norrander's Reef.

Tried to add Salt Creek to that list, but discretion being the better part of valor followed my dive buddy's lead in saying, "nope, not doing that walk with these feet!".

A great few days!
Wow! :partydance: :calvin: :luv: :taco: :eek:

Very cool!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!