Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
- I've Got Gills
- Posts: 2236
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:08 am
I've got some vacation to burn, and I was thinking of going to Keystone tomorrow, if the wind forecast looks ok. Right now it looks like the wind may die down by slack... I'll PM you my text number. If that doesn't work out we could go elsewhere.
- Frequent Bubbler
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:03 pm
Want to get one last dive in before leaving for my in-laws in th diver-unfriendly state of Colorado. Is anyone interested in going out this Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday? Can be flexible in terms of time of day.
Return to “Dive Planning”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests