Hood Canal

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
deep diver
Pelagic

Hood Canal

Post by deep diver »

So I find my self short a dive buddy on sat.13th I dive out of triton cove leaving the dock
around 8 am 5 sites available from there. These are deeper sites. Anyone interested in diving out of my inflatable? Let me know
It's a good day.... nobody died!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Hood Canal

Post by Tom Nic »

deep diver wrote:So I find my self short a dive buddy on sat.13th I dive out of triton cove leaving the dock
around 8 am 5 sites available from there. These are deeper sites. Anyone interested in diving out of my inflatable? Let me know
Boy, I'd take you up on this in a heartbeat if I didn't have another commitment that day.

Thanks for posting, and please consider me a potential buddy should the need arise in the future!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

Tom Nic wrote:
deep diver wrote:So I find my self short a dive buddy on sat.13th I dive out of triton cove leaving the dock
Boy, I'd take you up on this in a heartbeat if I didn't have another commitment that day.

Thanks for posting, and please consider me a potential buddy should the need arise in the future!
Sorry it didn't work out this time... we will keep trying to connect
johndo88
Compulsive Diver

Post by johndo88 »

I took you up on an offer like this a couple of years ago and had a fantastic time. Unfortunately, can't make it this weekend. Someone should really jump on this. :)
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

hey John
yes its alway fun to get out to the spots you cant swim to from shore
has been a few divers wanting to dive with me but I can't remember their names.
Next time I find myself in need of a dive buddy I'll post a little earlier and maybe we can get together
must be getting old

Dale