Saturday January 13 Dive Opportunities?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver

Saturday January 13 Dive Opportunities?

Post by Scuba Swanie »

Who is diving where this weekend and where? My wife is out of town this weekend and I need to take advantage of my temporary bachelor status. Looking for a dive buddy saturday morning and/or sunday. There is a UWS Olympia dive at Les Davis at 3:00pm and then a night dive but I was hoping to dive in the morning as well.
Blowin' Bubbles and Havin' Fun!
Jhelly88
Avid Diver

Re: Saturday January 13 Dive Opportunities?

Post by Jhelly88 »

There are a bunch of folks going to Keystone on Saturday (I think there’s another thread on that). Also UWS Edmonds is going to Edmonds (surprise surprise) and UWS Seattle is going to Mukilteo.
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver

Post by Scuba Swanie »

Thanks Jhelly! Keystone is a bit to far, but I might check out the Mukilteo dive.
Jhelly88
Avid Diver

Post by Jhelly88 »

I'm going to the Mukilteo dive so maybe see you there!
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver

Post by Scuba Swanie »

Jhelly88 wrote:I'm going to the Mukilteo dive so maybe see you there!
Good to meet you on Saturday. Unfortunately I didn't get to dive, there was an issue with another diver in our group. After messing with him for 30 minutes on the surface I was not confident in dropping down with him and decided to call the dive (for myself anyways). Got a great couple dives in tacoma later that day. Hope to dive with you sometime.