ThThTh 1/18

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Jhelly88
Avid Diver
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 pm

ThThTh 1/18

Post by Jhelly88 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:34 pm

Who’s up for diving this Thursday? I would be good to meet at 4:30 and do 2 tanks if there’s interest.

User avatar
YellowEye
I've Got Gills
Posts: 2504
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:08 am

Re: ThTh 1/18

Post by YellowEye » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 pm

I'm in for 6:30 meet!

User avatar
derekcs
Submariner
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by derekcs » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Can someone lend me a tank?
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram

User avatar
bradmond
Submariner
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by bradmond » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:13 am

I plan on attending this week's festivities.

shaggie
Avid Diver
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 4:49 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by shaggie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 am

I'd sure like to join your group! Where are you diving?

User avatar
bradmond
Submariner
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by bradmond » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:17 am

shaggie wrote:I'd sure like to join your group! Where are you diving?
Redondo is the most common site to find the ththth crew.

User avatar
YellowEye
I've Got Gills
Posts: 2504
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:08 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by YellowEye » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:37 am

Yup Redondo. Looking forward!
LOL will we have both Shaggie and Scubie Doo??

User avatar
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator
Posts: 2142
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by ScubaJess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 am

YellowEye wrote:Yup Redondo. Looking forward!
LOL will we have both Shaggie and Scubie Doo??

That would be amazing!!

I'm in! :)
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:

User avatar
stphnmartin
Perma Narc'd
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by stphnmartin » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 am

I'm in for 6:30. I can loan you a tank Derek.
:popcorn: View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, Big Blue 9000s, Sola 500, 1200, Scuba Lamp Snoot, Mavic 2 Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X

User avatar
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Scuba Swanie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 am

So if I dive Cove 2 Thursday night instead of Redondo can I still go get grub at Billy McHales with you all afterwards?
Blowin' Bubbles and Havin' Fun!

User avatar
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator
Posts: 3608
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Gdog » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:01 am

Scuba Swanie wrote:So if I dive Cove 2 Thursday night instead of Redondo can I still go get grub at Billy McHales with you all afterwards?

Lol. Yes you can, you just have to buy a round for the group... Penitence.

User avatar
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator
Posts: 3608
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Gdog » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:02 am

I plan on attending 6:30meet

User avatar
Vjw
Compulsive Diver
Posts: 310
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Vjw » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:29 pm

I’m in - normal time :joshsmith:

User avatar
derekcs
Submariner
Posts: 563
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by derekcs » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:23 pm

stphnmartin wrote:I'm in for 6:30. I can loan you a tank Derek.

Thaaaaaaank you. I owe you a beer.
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram

shaggie
Avid Diver
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 4:49 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by shaggie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Redondo sounds great! I'll be there for both dives and can bring some extra tanks.
To bad there's no Daffnie and Thelma!

User avatar
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills
Posts: 9327
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:26 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Tom Nic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Poop.

Out of town.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman

Jhelly88
Avid Diver
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Jhelly88 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Great! Will see some of you at 4:30 and the rest at 6:30.

shaggie wrote:Redondo sounds great! I'll be there for both dives and can bring some extra tanks.
To bad there's no Daffnie and Thelma!

User avatar
Hoodsport_Diver
Compulsive Diver
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Hoodsport_Diver » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 am

I’m out again – still got to stay dry for a few more


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoodsport_Diver

User avatar
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator
Posts: 2142
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by ScubaJess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:21 am

So how many NWDC shirts should I bring tonight? Who wants one? What size? :luv: :joshsmith: :eric:

Cost: $15 you can send by paypal to Captain@nwdiveclub.com or give me cash/check and I can paypal it over for you :eric: :partydance: :joshsmith: :taco:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:

User avatar
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Scuba Swanie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 am

ScubaJess wrote:So how many NWDC shirts should I bring tonight? Who wants one? What size? :luv: :joshsmith: :eric:

Cost: $15 you can send by paypal to Captain@nwdiveclub.com or give me cash/check and I can paypal it over for you :eric: :partydance: :joshsmith: :taco:


I'll hopefully be joining you for the final dive at Billy McHales, so bring one blue Large for me. Please!
Blowin' Bubbles and Havin' Fun!

User avatar
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator
Posts: 2142
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by ScubaJess » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:48 am

Scuba Swanie wrote:
ScubaJess wrote:So how many NWDC shirts should I bring tonight? Who wants one? What size? :luv: :joshsmith: :eric:

Cost: $15 you can send by paypal to Captain@nwdiveclub.com or give me cash/check and I can paypal it over for you :eric: :partydance: :joshsmith: :taco:


I'll hopefully be joining you for the final dive at Billy McHales, so bring one blue Large for me. Please!

Fantastic!! Will do! I also have Brads shirts! :) have a fun & safe dive.
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:

User avatar
YellowEye
I've Got Gills
Posts: 2504
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:08 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by YellowEye » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 pm

For anybody new joining us, we meet by the parking meter.

Derek, we've got a spare tank for you.

Scubie Doo wrote:@Scubie Doo

Scubie Dooby Doo, Where are you?

Looking forward!

User avatar
bradmond
Submariner
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:50 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by bradmond » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 pm

ScubaJess wrote:
Scuba Swanie wrote:
ScubaJess wrote:So how many NWDC shirts should I bring tonight? Who wants one? What size? :luv: :joshsmith: :eric:

Cost: $15 you can send by paypal to Captain@nwdiveclub.com or give me cash/check and I can paypal it over for you :eric: :partydance: :joshsmith: :taco:


I'll hopefully be joining you for the final dive at Billy McHales, so bring one blue Large for me. Please!

Fantastic!! Will do! I also have Brads shirts! :) have a fun & safe dive.
thank you!!

User avatar
Gdog
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator
Posts: 3608
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:41 pm

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by Gdog » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Im bringing a guest diver too....a personal long time diver friend

User avatar
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills
Posts: 1987
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:14 am

Re: ThThTh 1/18

Post by pogiguy05 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 pm

I am gonna bow out this week due to just getting over a sinus infection. Thats what I get for saying at Billy Mchales last week that I had not gotten a cold yet this year. Karma found me within 24 hours. :boxer: :stir:
Jeff Castor

Post Reply