ThThTh - Early Edition, Feb 1

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

ThThTh - Early Edition, Feb 1

Post by Tom Nic »

stphnmartin wrote:Tom Nic will be hijacking this thread later to confuse everyone instead of making his own post. :angry: So, keep in mind this is for Redondo at 6:30pm on February 1st.
Doing my "own post" part to avoid confusion of our apparently narced Thursday crew... :nutty: :tomnic: :smt064

3 or 4 of us are meeting at Three Tree at 10 AM on Feb 1st for the early edition of ThThTh. One or two dives will be done, then the party will move to Redondo to join the rest of the regular Thursday crew.

So... anyone still confused, shoot a PM and we'll do our best to clear things up.

Should be a fun dive day!! :supz: :partydance: :burntchef:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Re: ThThTh - Early Edition, Feb 1

Post by Scubak »

Have fun! I'm out till I get back from Bonaire!
Kirsten
"Let's go diving!"
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

OH may we be graced by those who might be there at 10am? I promise not to forget anything this time. :taco:

You promised me 5 dives :penelope:
Jeff Castor
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

2 great dives! Now off to Redondo
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman