Sunday 2/11 Dive in the South Sound?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
jondiver
Just Settling In

Sunday 2/11 Dive in the South Sound?

Post by jondiver »

I'm going to be up in Seattle unexpectedly this weekend (Sat night-Sun), and am hoping to squeeze in a last minute dive(s) somewhere around there on Sunday.

I'm a fairly new diver (~30 dives, AOW) and in a wetsuit, fair warning. I don't think I'm too bad on air consumption or buoyancy but take that with a grain of salt.

Any takers? You can pick the site if you like. I've only done Redondo, Les Davis, and Edmonds as far as Seattle area dives go and am open to anything.

Jon
jondiver
Just Settling In

Re: Sunday 2/11 Dive in the South Sound?

Post by jondiver »

Update in case anyone sees this: looks like I won't have enough time tomorrow for a dive anyway.

Mods feel free to delete this post if you're so inclined ;)
Scuba Swanie
Avid Diver

Post by Scuba Swanie »

Jon- I was in my Rescue Diver class all weekend, but would have loved to dive with you. Next time you're up in these parts PM me and I'll take you to some of my fav's. I haven't had great luck finding last minute dive buddies on the website. It's better if you have a list of divers in your pipeline that you can PM when you are available. Add me to your pipeline.
Blowin' Bubbles and Havin' Fun!
jondiver
Just Settling In

Post by jondiver »

Thanks Scuba Swanie, I'll send you a PM next time I'm heading up that way, hopefully with a little more notice than last weekend. I'll reach out to the other 2 divers from the club I've personally dove with too. Always happy to meet some more divers in the area as well :)

I think we may have met briefly at Edmonds a few weeks back, if you were the diver with Honudavis. I was up there with a non-NWDC friend and was texting with her to coordinate arrival time.