North End Dive 5/23?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

North End Dive 5/23?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Lately I haven't been diving as much as I used to, and it's time to remedy that. Anybody up for a North end dive (Muk, edmonds) this Wednesday?

I'd be up for tooling around EUP, or hitting the Silver cloud at muk.

Anybody up for it let me know.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Re: North End Dive 5/23?

Post by Honudavis »

I would be up for eup, i think i can only get one dive in though,unless we splash ny 9 am
Enjoy and savior all moments in life, above and below the water :). Kelly Davis Real Estate Broker
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Brew man !!! Good to hear ur still diving jake
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

See what I mean about being out of the water too much lately? I should have said Wednesday afternoon, I have to work until around 3:00 in Everett.

Thanks Chris, we should go take a spin around the geodome again sometime.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Honudavis »

I could do that too i think.
Enjoy and savior all moments in life, above and below the water :). Kelly Davis Real Estate Broker
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Cool, meet up at ~3:30 then? I've only got one full tank right now, but should be plenty for a long tour around EUP. Looks like there might be a bit of current that afternoon, but manageable.

I'm in an old red Toyota Corolla.

Jake

Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Honudavis »

Sounds good. I am a grey ford fusion.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Thanks for the dive honudavis! Hopefully next time we dive the via will be better than 5'!

Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Honudavis »

Thanks for guiding us through the murkiness..