Mukilteo 6/5 or 6/6?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Mukilteo 6/5 or 6/6?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Anybody want to go hit Muk next week in the afternoon Tuesday or Wednesday?

Currents look pretty do-able for the clay walls, or we could go hit the silver cloud.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Re: Mukilteo 6/5 or 6/6?

Post by H20doctor »

What time to dive are you looking At NW Brew man , you still own a Cuda ?
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Honudavis »

Possibly. Keep me updated.
Enjoy and savior all moments in life, above and below the water :). Kelly Davis Real Estate Broker
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

H20doctor wrote:What time to dive are you looking At NW Brew man , you still own a Cuda ?
Early afternoon. I still Cuda! Battery is old and in need of repair, but no problem scooting to the clay wall.

Honudavis, if we scoot the wall one of us could tie you out there.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Jhelly88
Avid Diver

Post by Jhelly88 »

I would be up for Tuesday in the early evening. Looks like there is a slack at 5:55pm.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I think tomorrow meeting around 3:30 at the silver cloud seems best for me. Honudavis or Jhelly does that work? Kraky?

Honudavis
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Honudavis »

Yes, i am planning on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Enjoy and savior all moments in life, above and below the water :). Kelly Davis Real Estate Broker
Jhelly88
Avid Diver

Post by Jhelly88 »

Works for me. See you guys tomorrow at 3:30 at the Silver Cloud.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I cannot do 3 Tuesday if you want to Splash earlier I can do that at noon or 11 we can scooter around...
Kracky can do early.. LoL
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

H20doctor wrote:I cannot do 3 Tuesday if you want to Splash earlier I can do that at noon or 11 we can scooter around...
Can't do early tomorrow, too much work, but I will keep that in mind if I can cut out early one day.

H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Nwbrewer wrote:
H20doctor wrote:I cannot do 3 Tuesday if you want to Splash earlier I can do that at noon or 11 we can scooter around...
Can't do early tomorrow, too much work, but I will keep that in mind if I can cut out early one day.
sounds Good Have fun