Saltwater State Park 8/10 or 8/11

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
MariaT
Avid Diver

Saltwater State Park 8/10 or 8/11

Post by MariaT »

All right, now that my back is healed and ready to be abused again - is anyone going to dive somewhere this Saturday-Sunday? I still have not got a chance to get wet since last year but all my gear is checked and ready.
I can gladly make it to Redondo, EUP or anything similar, could maybe drive further down the map too. Early morning diving is welcome - I am a morning person.

Please let me know if you are planning anything, or my family is going to have their own weekend plans for me ;)

TIA
Maria
Last edited by MariaT on Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MariaT
Avid Diver

Re: Diving Saltwater State Park 8/10 or 8/11

Post by MariaT »

Updated: Anybody interested in doing Saltwater State Park during this weekend - anytime?

I would like to take a closer look at the artificial reef and its marine wildlife preferences. Thing is that just recently I got in touch with WSA who will be building similar feature at Redondo and hope to create and submit some ceramic structure to attract rock fishes or whoever else might like it. I make pottery for humans and aquariums or terrariums.