Wednesday 6/14/06

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hahaha, ok. He actually only used half a tank each dive last time I went with him.

I was only wondering if Maciek hadn't gone to pick up his tanks yet, then it'd be easy and no trouble for him. But, 1 dive is better than 0.

See you there around 6:30. Silver BMW X5.
Starin Darin
Just Settling In

Post by Starin Darin »

I appreciate the thought, thanks
If you're not sure...ASK!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Sounder wrote:Nailer - can you do me a favor when you're there today? For my bachelor party we're going salmon fishing and the boat is picking us up there at the Water Taxi Dock. I'm planning to make a trip out there to look at parking options, but would you just take a look at the signs to see what parking is available on a weekday? I think it's 2 hour parking in the lot and I don't know what the street rules are. If you'd check that out for me while you're there today I'd really appreciate it.

If anyone already knows (for sure) what the rules are, can you help me out by saving me a trip? I wish I was going diving tonight. ](*,)
I just now realized that I was concentrating so hard on remembering my dive gear that I forgot to check the signs for street parking......
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I was kidding....the real reason I forgot to check is because I was concentrating on not swallowing my tongue.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Oh, all my life, if I don't think about it really hard.....my tongue goes down the back of my throat and I start to choke. I have to punch myself in the stomach so I can cough it back up. When I dive, I just superglue it to my regulator to prevent it from happening underwater.

just kidding!

:toimonster:

Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Actually Sounder Nailer doesn't drink! :bootyshake:

You can park on the street as long as you want, just ne 6" from the curb.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.