ThThTh 8/20

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 8/20

Post by YellowEye » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Hi
I'll be hiking instead of diving this Thursday (hiking 2 days at Mt Baker). Feel free to plan any Thursday dive here if you like anyway. We had six gill sightings the last two Thursday nights in a row....! Of course not me though since I had my wide angle on...
Kind request: Always keep your reg in your mouth when entering/leaving the water! There's always a chance of a slip or a rogue wave, and several locals have perished from not having their regs at the ready over the years.

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: ThThTh 8/20

Post by Tangfish » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:03 pm

What?! Sixgills two weeks in a row

derekcs
Aquanaut

Post by derekcs » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:19 pm

I plan to be there tomorrow
All underwater photographs of mine are posted at http://www.dereksinger.com
@dereksingerphotography on Instagram

BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:21 pm

Ok, so I'm planning on diving with you all tomorrow. What do I need to do besides show up?
Fortes fortuna iuvat

YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:24 pm

BUZO71 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:21 pm
Ok, so I'm planning on diving with you all tomorrow. What do I need to do besides show up?
People usually congregate somewhere near the parking meter. Maybe let people know your car so they may look for you. And let people know your experience level, last dive etc and hopefully you can meet someone to meet your dive objective which is I assume look for sharks. I may actually end up coming after all because I moved my hiking trip to mon/tues.
Kind request: Always keep your reg in your mouth when entering/leaving the water! There's always a chance of a slip or a rogue wave, and several locals have perished from not having their regs at the ready over the years.

YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:50 pm

I will be there after all. I moved my Mt Baker hiking trip due to rain.
Anybody have a big shark hunting spotlight they can loan me? All I have is a focus light.