3/27 Dive Group

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
WetKen
Getting To Know Folks

3/27 Dive Group

Post by WetKen »

I am looking for a group of experienced divers to join on Saturday. I am new to the area and want someone experienced to show the way. I am not particular on the site, just need to get wet and meet some folks. I live in Ellensburg and can get over the hill a couple times a month to dive on the weekends. So, if you are planning a dive or two on Saturday and don't mind a tag-a-long please pm me. I am AOW certified and dive a wetsuit (I know, this is temporary) and learned in and dove the great lakes so am comfortable in cold water and depth to 120 fsw. However, I lack experience with current and tides.
orcasc205
Aquaphile

Re: 3/27 Dive Group

Post by orcasc205 »

Unfortunately I'm not diving on Saturday, but I would suggest joining the "Moss Bay Divers / PNW Scuba" group on Facebook and posting a request there. It is one of the more active Facebook dive groups in the Seattle area and you may find someone there to dive with.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Some of us are heading to Keystone this weekend if you've got your skills and gear dialed in. (there can be currents there)

-Eric
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
WetKen
Getting To Know Folks

Post by WetKen »

Thanks for the offer, I would love to join you but, I think Keystone is more than I want to do for my first dip in the pool. I am hoping to find someone who wants to dive Redondo or Edmonds or somewhere without strong currents.
bris
Just Settling In

Post by bris »

I am free to dive on Saturday and show you some sites along the Tacoma waterfront like Les Davis, Lobstershop Wall, and Point Ruston.