ThThTh 3/25

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

ThThTh 3/25

Post by YellowEye »

Hi!
Who's up for diving this Thursday night at the 'Dond? 6-6:30 meet, parking pass required. Last week we saw gunnels on eggs(!), sea gooseberries (rainbow colored jellyfish spheres), stubby squids, horned shrimp, octos, brittle stars, creepy worms, roughback sculpins with orange eye liner (Dave got a cool pic), lumpies, bay pipefish, and lots of opulescent nudis like this one below (cool pic by Scuba Jess). Things may look a little nicer in the bottlefield this week after all the junk cleanup over the weekend! I saw an orange snailfish in the bottlefield this weekend too! I have a loaner parking pass or extra tank if anyone needs one.

:partydance: :smt064 :eric: :calvin:
164077389_351623382851157_8801475274040092942_n (1).jpg
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: ThThTh 3/25

Post by Scubie Doo »

Aww man, still out due to eye surgery. I can see like the bionic man though. Lol. Will be back soon and may bring my newly minted son for his first night dive :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Scubie Doo wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:31 pm Aww man, still out due to eye surgery. I can see like the bionic man though. Lol. Will be back soon and may bring my newly minted son for his first night dive :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:luv:

Heal up quick!
bris
Just Settling In

Post by bris »

I have a new work commitment most Thursdays until 7:30 so I can't make it. I might have to start a WedWedWed dive or a ThThTh latenight edition.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

Oh shoot. We will miss you on Thursdays! Hope to see you on the weekends.

There is a group, mostly from 8 diving that goes to Redondo on Wednesdays. They seem to be a fun group as well. They do more doubles and drills type diving from what I can tell. I can introduce you to some members if needed.

There's also the fun Bubbles and Suds group that does Muk on Wednesdays, but that may be a bit too far for you.
orcasc205
Aquaphile

Post by orcasc205 »

YellowEye wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:26 pm There is a group, mostly from 8 diving that goes to Redondo on Wednesdays. They seem to be a fun group as well. They do more doubles and drills type diving from what I can tell. I can introduce you to some members if needed.
I frequently do the Wednesday night 8 Diving/GUE Seattle dive at Redondo (but unfortunately won't be there this week.) It is open and welcoming to all divers whether GUE trained or not, and many people choose just to do fun dives or take pictures rather than doing skills practice. Meet time is about 6pm and they plan for a 7pm splash. If you're having trouble identifying the right group, look for James or Deana Fraser in the red Dodge truck and they can help find a dive teammate for you.
bris
Just Settling In

Post by bris »

I should be able to dive at Redondo next Wednesday and maybe one for two Thursday a month, just not all of them.