Memorial Day Weekend

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
SEAriously
Avid Diver

Memorial Day Weekend

Post by SEAriously »

I just realized Memorial day weekend is two weeks away, and we don't have any plans! Anyone planning dives that weekend and be willing to let us tag along? We're super fun people, I swear. :joshsmith:

Feel free to DM me if you don't want to advertise your dive to the whole world. 😉 🤿
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Memorial Day Weekend

Post by YellowEye »

Jess and I will probably go somewhere, but tides are absolutely awful that weekend!
Keystone this weekend instead?
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
SEAriously
Avid Diver

Post by SEAriously »

BLERG! The tides ARE bad that weekend. The inlaws are in town, so unfortunately no diving this weekend.
BTW. I do not have to work on June 18th, and the tides look MUCH better that weekend.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

SEAriously wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:59 pm BLERG! The tides ARE bad that weekend. The inlaws are in town, so unfortunately no diving this weekend.
BTW. I do not have to work on June 18th, and the tides look MUCH better that weekend.
Perhaps the in-laws would love seeing Whidbey, Pickles Deli and Deception Pass :)

I'm sure we'll head somewhere on the 18th weekend! But the tides look kind of early for keystone.
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more!
Diverdave68
Avid Diver

Post by Diverdave68 »

Pickles is worth the drive even if you don't do the dive.