Looking for a Dive Master for Edmonds Oct 24th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Cassie
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Looking for a Dive Master for Edmonds Oct 24th

Post by Cassie »

I am a new diver (6 dives) and my daughter hasn't been in the water since her Cert. We are looking to find a Dive-Master avail that weekend to help her get comfortable and work on skills.
orcasc205
Aquaphile

Re: Looking for a Dive Master for Edmonds Oct 24th

Post by orcasc205 »

Hi Cassie and welcome to the site. I understand the frustration of being a new diver and looking for how to increase your (and your daughter's) comfort in the water -- I was in the same boat with my daughters three years ago when we were all newly certified. I don't know of a private DM-for-hire, but I can highly recommend Seattle Dive Tours' (www.seattledivetours.com) guided dives as a great way to get some dive experience with an experienced instructor or DM. They can handle all the equipment rentals, etc. if you don't both have your own gear and the owners, Scott and Mellisa Flaherty, are very nice people.

If that doesn't work for you, you may consider posting to the Moss Bay Divers/PNW Scuba group on Facebook -- it is one of the largest forums of divers in the area and there may be some DMs there that would be able to work with you guys.

Good luck and dive safe!