Thursday 1/27 South sound? Hood canal?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Thursday 1/27 South sound? Hood canal?

Post by Nwbrewer »

It looks like I'm going to have Thursday off, anybody want to dive Hood Canal or the south sound somewhere?

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
ScubaJess
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Thursday 1/27 South sound? Hood canal?

Post by ScubaJess »

We are headed to Alki Junkyard or Redondo meet at 6:30pm if you want to join 🖖🐡🐙🦭🐟🤿🐙
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: Thursday 1/27 South sound? Hood canal?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Thanks Jess, my son wound up have a short day of school, so I took him out for a local dive. Not much to see but he got to scooter a bit! Maybe I'll be able to dive with you guys another day!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman