Next Dive is #100

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Next Dive is #100

Post by Pez7378 »

Okay seriously, I have over 100 dives but as far as my computer is concerned the next dive will be dive #100 =D> . I think I bought the computer sometime in October of 2006 so that is almost 100 dives in one year. Gosh :pale: , I need to pick up the pace!

So, Joe and I were thinking of doing something different, to commemorate dive 100 on my trusty Suunto Vyper. Does anyone have any ideas, and who wants to join in on the fun? :supz: How about a CLUB DIVE? It would be great to get everyone together again for some Diving, and "Refreshments". The sooner the better! And even if I can't stand it and dive tomorrow, We should still have a club dive. So, who's up for it. Let's hear your thoughts!
Jan K
I've Got Gills

Post by Jan K »

That is nice number. Are they all cold water dives? Good excuse to celebrate ! :partyman:
http://JanKocian.smugmug.com

I take photos because I like it, not because I'm good at it. :) by Unknown
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Triple digits baby! Good job! :occasion5:
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver
http://www.sethtower.com

Ratfish piss me off.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Congrats Pez! A new triple digit dive is always cool!

Bassman and I did our #100 in February of this year (2007) (each of us hit it together) at Titlow... Pics, signs, very cool.

Bassman fell a bit behind and I did #200 in September on my own, but got to drift the Narrows, which was a cool triple digit dive.

Took me 18 months to hit #100, then 7-8 months for the next 100! Everyone has been a coldwater dive except for 24 in Israel. :supz:

Celebrate dude! Be sure and post it... if I can come, I will! (Bill and I are diving Saltars Pt on Ft. Lewis Thursday. Probably not the most glamorous dive, but different. I'm sure you're welcome to join us!)

-Tom Nic
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Tom Nic wrote:... I did 200 in September on my own, but got to drift the Narrows, which was a cool triple digit dive.
-Tom Nic
Oh Tommy, that hurts! I was your buddy for number 200! Where's the love? :crybaby:
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver

Ratfish piss me off.
BbbleMkr
Aquaphile

Post by BbbleMkr »

I'm up for a "Club Dive" on Thursday or Friday. Would that work? And "refreshments" sound perfect. I'd love to celebrate your 100th with you.

dd
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

I'm in for a club dive to help you celebrate. Impromptu, short notice, planned, whatever!

I missed my 100th, so I have to celebrate when everybody else hits it. :partyman:
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Congrats, Chris ... maybe I'll see you out at Cove 2 tomorrow or Thursday evening ... :supz:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
BbbleMkr
Aquaphile

Post by BbbleMkr »

Thursday evening it is! Club Dive 6pm at Cove 2!

I got a group of 5, I think, Sgt. Pepper? You in? Rich? PenopolllllllllyPantses? You wanna play? I'll clink beer glasses (wine? champagne?) with you to celebrate.

Bob, we'd love to have you. Please bring extras of everything in case I forget my hood, weights, boots or regulator. Thank you.

dd
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Seth T. wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:... I did 200 in September on my own, but got to drift the Narrows, which was a cool triple digit dive.
-Tom Nic
Oh Tommy, that hurts! I was your buddy for number 200! Where's the love? :crybaby:
](*,) My bad, Seth... you were a great dive buddy, and my buddy for #200! Let the record show that Seth was an awesome dive buddy for #'s 199 & 200.... and that I'd dive with you again. :salute: I shouldn't have said "on my own" especially as I've never done a solo dive.

What I meant was... no Bassman... my buddy who's fault it is that I got certified and am diving in the first place.

Again, thanks for setting the record straight! :salute:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Post by Sergeant Pepper »

I'd love to play, but I think I have a prior engagement. I'll check on that.
I don't mind losing, but I do mind sucking!
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

BbbleMkr wrote:Thursday evening it is! Club Dive 6pm at Cove 2!

I got a group of 5, I think, Sgt. Pepper? You in? Rich?
I'm in!! :supz: I'll fill my tanks, and will there with bells on!

Rich

P.S. DING! Fries are done!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

I'm in!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Congrats to you!!
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Thursday night we are celebrating the Birthday of the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS! I could probably dive and then join in the festivities later. It's going to be a very long night! :partyman:
Okay. I'm in. I can be fashionably late, and since I am not a MARINE I will have little to no guilt if I'm not there on time. I generally go to pay tribute to my Dad who was a MARINE and all of my friends that are MARINES..........and to all those in the Armed forces that have served this country admirably. If that is you I thank you! :salute:

Joe! Let's go diving Thursday night, then go and celebrate the birthday of your beloved Corps!! :occasion5:
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

OOPs!! #-o #-o Disregard. I cannot dive Thursday night! Damn!!

Okay, who's up for a friday night dive at Les Davis?
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Post by Fishstiq »

I'm in!!! What time? night dive tides aren't good until like 10 pm. I'm off work at 4ish, so however long it takes to commute south... sure would be faster if we carpooled Pez... :partyman:
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
cardiver
I've Got Gills

Post by cardiver »

Pez7378 wrote:OOPs!! #-o #-o Disregard. I cannot dive Thursday night! Damn!!

Okay, who's up for a friday night dive at Les Davis?
What time Friday night?
-Ron T.
"When I'm 80 I'll take up real diving, which is done in a pub..." Ray Ives.
253-227-0856
My Dive Pics...
https://www.facebook.com/RETOPPPHOTOGRAPHY
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Are we still doing the diver on Thursday since the instigator has changed his plan to Friday. I worked a deal, so I am available for the Thursday dive.... Friday, not so much.
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

I'm diving Thursday, and not on Friday.
Seth T.
Amphibian

Post by Seth T. »

Tom Nic wrote: ](*,) My bad, Seth... you were a great dive buddy, and my buddy for #200! Let the record show that Seth was an awesome dive buddy for #'s 199 & 200.... and that I'd dive with you again.
Again, thanks for setting the record straight! :salute:
Thanks Tommy! :partyman:
Seth T.
PADI Master Diver

Ratfish piss me off.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Sergeant Pepper wrote:Are we still doing the diver on Thursday since the instigator has changed his plan to Friday. I worked a deal, so I am available for the Thursday dive.... Friday, not so much.
Yeah I'm a big Jack :bootyshake: . I'm not sure I can make it Thursday but I sure hope that you all have a great time. Is anyone diving earlier than 6 Thursday?
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

Pez7378 wrote:
Sergeant Pepper wrote:Are we still doing the diver on Thursday since the instigator has changed his plan to Friday. I worked a deal, so I am available for the Thursday dive.... Friday, not so much.
Yeah I'm a big Jack :bootyshake: . I'm not sure I can make it Thursday but I sure hope that you all have a great time. Is anyone diving earlier than 6 Thursday?
Yes, I'm hooking up with a couple buddies at 4:30 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Sergeant Pepper
Perma Narc'd

Grateful Diver wrote:
Pez7378 wrote:
Yes, I'm hooking up with a couple buddies at 4:30 ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Well that's just bogus. Are you going to be around for the later dive, and more importantly, the beer and pizza? I have a 10W salvo to show off after all. \:D/