Cannon Beach

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Cannon Beach

Post by Tom Nic »

I am headed to Cannon Beach Oregon for a few days of R&R, July 10 to 12.

I'll bet you can guess what's coming next?!?! YES, I'd love to squeeze in a dive! :supz:

Anybody have any suggestions for a couple of dives that aren't too far away from there????

Thanks in advance!

Tom Nic
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Well Tom :
I am so glad you ask, as you may or may not know I live just up 101 from Canon Beach in Warrenton OR. and as a mater of fact I do know of a few good places to dive close by

Well with in a hours drive just south of here is the town of Garibaldie
and just befor you get to there there is a couple sits you can hit but tides and curents can be a large factor at all of the sites I know of.

there is also a grate little site just out side of Tillamok OR called Netarts one of my favorite sites to viset. but once againe even thouggh its a shallow dive 35 feet max. tides and curents can be a huge factor.

I would be willing to make a evening dive after work one of thouse days you listed as your R&R time as you have decided to come during the work week but as I have said it is may be 64 miles to the furthest site that I know of and have been to my self
you should make a point of talking to me about this at the BBQ
next week

would love to dive with you how neat would that be as the 12th of july will be my 43rd birth day.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

That would be great Sparky... we'll have to talk at the BBQ.

Another couple is coming with us and we are hoping to squeeze in a dive, probably Monday evening or night, or Wed day. I know that most people would be working during that time frame.

If it doesn't work out this time we'll do it another! See you at Hood Canal,

Tom Nic
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Tom Nic wrote:That would be great Sparky... we'll have to talk at the BBQ.

Another couple is coming with us and we are hoping to squeeze in a dive, probably Monday evening or night, or Wed day. I know that most people would be working during that time frame.

If it doesn't work out this time we'll do it another! See you at Hood Canal,

Tom Nic
You bet you will #1 I cant waite till then and #2 we are room mates for the weekend.

So im sure we will bump in to one another some time :prayer:

See you there.
Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him