Amazing Vis

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Amazing Vis

Post by Tangfish »

I've done a few dives at Cove 2 this past weekend. Did anyone else notice the amazing vis, despite the large exchanges? I swear, yesterday was around 30' vis and today might've been a tad better! =D>
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

That's weird Calvin??? Go figure, I would expect vis to keep declining through summer. Cool though!!!!
:rr:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Saturday was awesome- I could see the white and orange bouy from the bottom, @55 fsw. That kind of blew my mind.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Aaaaggghhhh! ](*,) And me on land for a couple of weeks... ](*,)
Pinkpadigal
I've Got Gills

Post by Pinkpadigal »

Redondo was the best I have seen in a long while. Diving tomorrow eve...can't wait!
Amy Rhodes
PADI Master Instructor #183890
A-2-Z Scuba Instruction
http://www.a2zscuba.com
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Thats it I am realy tired of you Washington types
getting on here and braging about how grate the vis was or how coll the diving was because you seen this or that ](*,) :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

So I have decided I am going to load all the dive sites up and move them down here to the Oregon coast that will teach you to brag

:bootyshake: :bootyshake:

LOL any one know if u Haul has a tanker truck?
I will need a way to haul all the fish you know.

Lets hope the vis holds till Saturday I am hopeing to get atleast one dive in when I come up for the presentation by John R.

See you guys saturday
Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hey Sparky, Bassman is out of town the 15th so I am buddyless. If you don't have a commitment maybe you could stop by Tacoma / Lakewood and we could splash someplace together before the presentation... or I would be happy to head north with you to do one of the Seattle sites. PM me if you're interested... :bounce:
Tom Nic
Scubak
I've Got Gills

July 15th

Post by Scubak »

Well, I am boat diving on the 15th so I will have to miss the fantastic presentation...
Sparky, get ahold of me and maybe we can hook up and you can take a look at the dry suit and "borrow" it...to see if it fits, etc...
Have fun everyone.
K
"Let's go diving!"