Three Tree 10-15, Surprised?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Three Tree 10-15, Surprised?

Post by Tom Nic »

Told ya. Sex or drinking or violence... happens every thread hi-jack. :fish:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Tom Nic wrote:Told ya. Sex or drinking or violence... happens every thread hi-jack. :fish:
I love Mac & Jack's. :partyman:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Sounder wrote: I love Mac & Jack's. :partyman:
Dude....you confuse me....everytime anything is even remotely controversial, you start talking about how much you love macaroni and cheese! Wassupwitdat?
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

John Rawlings wrote:
Sounder wrote: I love Mac & Jack's. :partyman:
Dude....you confuse me....everytime anything is even remotely controversial, you start talking about how much you love macaroni and cheese! Wassupwitdat?
It usually works to calm everyone down (I think DiverC started it)... Oops - did I accidently hijack the thread with an alcohol reference again?? Oops. :dontknow:

Course, to be thoroughly within Mr. Nic's theory, I need to include :axe: and :sign10: ... there, now I've covered all my bases.

:occasion5:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Wow Tom,,, GREAT PICS :rr:

Tom Nic wrote:And thanks to you as well John! It's a privilege to dive with you! Great times...

Here's a couple of pics of the large Alabaster's that we saw deeper (about 70fsw) than I usually see them.

This little guy seemed to be posing on top of the crab shell.

I think I've seen other folks pics of this Red Irish Lord with the growth or parasite on it's eye. It "startled" as I came up to it, leading me to think it couldn't see me at first.

This Copper Rockfish has apparently taken up residence at the end of this pipe. I've photographed him or his twin sitting at the end of this pipe at least 4 different times over the last several months.

And last, but not least, it was fun to find this Diamondback Tritonia out and about... again, a pretty good sized one.
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...