Mukilteo T-Pier Great Viz Today!!!!!

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
decodiver25
Aquaphile

Mukilteo T-Pier Great Viz Today!!!!!

Post by decodiver25 »

Alright guys I am writing because I dove the t-pier this morning and the viz was the best I have seen all winter!!!! My dive buddy and I dove the run-about wreck at 125ft and honestly I totally forgot to turn on my light. When we reached the boat i just realized that my light was not on. The ambient light was so bright that at 125ft I didn't need my light!!! it was amazing.... The viz today was easily 35+ feet. For those of you who know where the satalite dish is and the boat. The viz was so good that when we reached the sat dish I could vary easily see the boat about 25ft away, it was amazing... if any of you guys get a chance to dive today i would suggest it.....your in for a treat.... :supz:

well guys happy diving....
When you think you know everything is actually when you know nothing...
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Re: Mukilteo T-Pier Great Viz Today!!!!!

Post by Sounder »

I love it - we see 35' vis, and the board goes nuts. Gotta love the PNW!!
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Anything above 20-25' rocks! :supz:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Tom Nic wrote:Anything above 20-25' rocks! :supz:

Anything above 20-25" rocks.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
mattwave
Amphibian

Post by mattwave »

Well the lake this morning was about 20-25cm, but Cove2 last night was easy 30'. :smt051
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving
decodiver25
Aquaphile

Post by decodiver25 »

ha ha ha matt.....yeah i dove the lake yesterday and I would have to agree....you know I am not sure why i keep going back to the lake when its 42 degrees and viz is about 3-4ft ha ha but i keep diving it....ha :supz:
When you think you know everything is actually when you know nothing...
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

You habitual Lake Washington divers are all nuts . . . She says, shuddering and remember her only deep LW experience :)
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

This is killing me....I had to give up all diving this week because of this stupid cold and now there's great viz?!

Oh mother nature, why must you torment me! ](*,)

*sigh*
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Dove the old I-90 bridge last night- much cooler dive than I'd been lead to believe- vis was maybe 8 feet down under, maybe 5 feet outside......figures that I'd miss the great vis in the sound. Oh, well, I've already seen cove 2 and Muk many many times, but I'd never seen the bridge, so it was well worth it.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."