Newport diving is planned for Sunday the 6 th

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Newport diving is planned for Sunday the 6 th

Post by narcosis Junky »

I will be diving the fingers today in newport Oregon. Any takers be there be square. Be there around 11:30 Am. Be in the water at 12:30 pm, High tide is 1:30 and out by 2:30 pm. 7 foot exchange. But the dive sight is pretty protected by the fingers. Awsome spear fishing for lings and rock fish. If that's something you want to do. To get to the fingers, you have to go as if you were trying to get to the marina. South end of Newport. South of the bridge. and West of the bridge.
kind a were the Rogue is. If you go South on 101, go over the bridge, make the first right, loop around, go down hill, before you go under bridge, make left and go half mile. I will be at the 3 rd finger. you can dive any fingers. They are all good. This is what my rig looks like. See you there if any body wants to go. And yes it is Nice-Diver in the picture.
This is what to look for if you are looking for me.  A white Toyota Tacoma.  They have the bat mobile and I have the Dive mobile.
This is what to look for if you are looking for me. A white Toyota Tacoma. They have the bat mobile and I have the Dive mobile.
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
I spear fish, night dive, deep dive. I do it all. Contact me.
http://flickr.com/photos/8680102@N04/
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Re: Newport diving is planned for Sunday the 6 th

Post by BUZO71 »

Damn I wish I could have today.... how was it? I'd like to go next weekend, if you are available. let me know
Fortes fortuna iuvat
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

I will be diving next weekend. Either New port or Florence. That hasn't been decided yet. I will have a better idea toward the end of the week. I have a feeling that newport will probably happen again. Today was good. The viz wasn't that great. But unlike most people I don't really care about the viz. Unless I'm taking pictures. Viz was about 3 to 4. I limited out on my fish. As I'm reading this , the fish is being cooked uhmmmm it smels good. It was raining on and off. The sun would brake through on and off. it was a good day over all. 6 of us showed up and dove the 3 rd finger. :supz:
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

Ok here it is. I will be diving at New Port, at the 3 rd finger. I will be there around 4:45 AM in the morning because that is the best tide. In the water by 5:30 AM. Dive until 7:30 AM. Anough time for 2 dives. I will be spear fishing. There will be about 3 people there so far. More people come out the better. Every body and any body is invited.

Narcosis Junky