Fresh water Wall diving Friday 5/30/08

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Fresh water Wall diving Friday 5/30/08

Post by narcosis Junky »

Any body want to go diving Friday morning 45 minutes from Eugene Oregon. Let me know. It's easy entry. paved parking. 25 yard walk. Wall diving as deep as you feel comfortable doing. bottom of lake is 250 ft. Not by the wall. The bottom is a litle less by the wall. Any takers e-mail me. Thinking about leaving Eugene around 7 or 8 am. Let me know. Oh did I mention 20+ feet viz.

Narcosis Junky
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
I spear fish, night dive, deep dive. I do it all. Contact me.
http://flickr.com/photos/8680102@N04/
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Re: Fresh water Wall diving Friday 5/30/08

Post by BUZO71 »

damn #-o wish I could make it! :crybaby: Have fun on that one
Fortes fortuna iuvat
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i wish i could join you, but this monday through friday job thing really gets in the way of my diving! where is this fresh water wall located?

and if you ever plan to go on a weekend, please let me know!
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

Blue river reservoire. The west end. left of the dam. The wall is so steep that some areas, when you look up, the wall is over head. Remember at the end of the movie the Obys. The wall drop. yah it's similar to that. I would guess the bottom to be between 150 and 200. That's just a guess. I haven't had any one to go to the bottom with. Thinking about just going for it. :naka:
Want to go dive in Oregon. I can help. Biginner or experienced it doesn't matter.
want to do some underwater photography I will help if I can. I'm a dive Junky. Cold or hot.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

Don't you guys know that a days' diving is better than a days work. Life is to short. You only live once. Go Diving At least that's my moto. :fish: :supz: :supz: :supz:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

narcosis Junky wrote:Don't you guys know that a days' diving is better than a days work. Life is to short. You only live once. Go Diving At least that's my moto. :fish: :supz: :supz: :supz:
yeah, but a day's work keeps the bill collectors away. i just need to figure out how to dive a lot and keep the bills paid, and life will be great.
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

I think that the State Of Oregon should pay me just for toutching there water. It would be an honorable thing to do. :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

narcosis Junky wrote:I think that the State Of Oregon should pay me just for toutching there water. It would be an honorable thing to do. :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz:
let me know what you work out with them, and whether there are other job openings like that!
billandwende
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by billandwende »

but a day's work keeps the bill collectors away
I find if you quit paying the phone bill first the bill collectors are not a problem. You will notice a larger amount of mail though. From the mailbox to the recycle bin works best. :bootyshake:
"I seek out more experienced divers who are willing to dive with me, and I buy them beer." :snorkel:

"It was awesome until the point where Bono endorsed it." Fishstiq

"Anyone know a good direction to point me in so i can figure out exactly what i have?" kat
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

My small town has a very effective reminder when you forget to pay your water bill. Instead of a reminder notice, they just turn off your water...........works everytime. Oops I forgot to pay that.... Oops, we forgot to send you a reminder, By the way, you stink! :evil4:
narcosis Junky
Aquaphile

Post by narcosis Junky »

You guys don't get it. If you dive as much as I do, you don't have to worry about bills. i'm never home to use the water or electricity. So I don't have bills. I JUST DIVE. Oh and if you are underwater, they can't find you. I'm a firm boliever that life is to short and that we only live on this planet once. So make the best of it, go dive and go dive. I work just 4 days a week. It's nice. it gives me 3 days a week of diving. It's ok. I wish I could work 2 days a week and dive 5. :supz: :supz: :supz:
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

narcosis Junky wrote:I wish I could work 2 days a week and dive 5. :supz: :supz: :supz:
don't we all... or not need to work at all!