Anyone up for a dive Thursday the 10th evening/night?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Benoit
Aquaphile

Anyone up for a dive Thursday the 10th evening/night?

Post by Benoit »

Anyone diving or wants to dive Thursday evening? Looking for a buddy or tag along..

Anytime between 5pm and 10pm would work for me - either evening or night dive. Redondo to Mukilteo. Regular buddy is in a business trip and I have this new 24W HID dying to be tried...

425-241-6887
Benoit.
- Benoit.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: Anyone up for a dive Thursday the 10th evening/night?

Post by Pez7378 »

Fishtiq and I will be diving somewhere around that time if you want to join us. We'll probably go to Mukilteo. You can get my number off of my profile page. OOps! No you can't. I'll call you.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

These would be two fantastic guys to get out and dive with Benoit!! They provide great top-side entertainment as well.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Benoit
Aquaphile

Post by Benoit »

Sounds great! Waiting your call or PM me your #...
- Benoit.
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

ok, change of plans... again... It looks like I'm heading up to Seattle today and will be there through the weekend... so no Clear Lake dive this weekend, but it means I should be there and could possibly head out for a night dive tonight.... Is there room? please call me as I don't know any dive spots except Redondo..... 503-507-3422.... I don't always hear it in time, so leavea message with a number and I'll call you back... thanks guys, Grant
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Cool! Okay, party's at Mukilteo tonight sometime after 5:30. I can't call you until I get off work at 4:30 But I will definately be at Mukilteo Siver Cloud at 5:30, H20Doctor will be there, and Fishtiq will be there. I'll PM my # and you can leave a message that I can respond to as soon as I get off work.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Pez7378 wrote:Cool! Okay, party's at Mukilteo tonight sometime after 5:30. I can't call you until I get off work at 4:30 But I will definately be at Mukilteo Siver Cloud at 5:30, H20Doctor will be there, and Fishtiq will be there. I'll PM my # and you can leave a message that I can respond to as soon as I get off work.
I send your cell to Benoit in a PM - he should have it.
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
BUZO71
Aquaphile

Post by BUZO71 »

sorry I couldn't make it..... Saturday is still a go?????
Fortes fortuna iuvat
Benoit
Aquaphile

Post by Benoit »

Thanks Pez, H20Doctor and Fishtiq for the dive yesterday!

Was fun meeting you guys and diving. The viz was quite good (20' ?) and at last I've seen octo's!
- Benoit.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

It was great diving with you Benoit. I'm sure we'll do it again sometime. Seems even though I was the first one there, I was a little out of sorts. Apparently, when your buddy picks up your cylinder at the dive shop, you should check the pressure of said cylinder. I did confirm the mix which was a bit "off". When I cranked the handle, I found only about 800psi in the cylinder. Apparenly those guys at NWSD are really taking this PSI stuff seriously! :smt064 Or maybe some dummy left the cylinder in his car baking in the hot sun over the last few days? #-o

Congratulations on your first (and Second) Octo sightings, and Congratulations on the other thing too! =D>