Weekend dive trips?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Weekend dive trips?

Post by Scubak »

Is anyone interested in doing any weekend charters/ overnighters in the San Juans or a long weekend in BC in the next few months while viz is good?
Rick with Bandito Charters has some days for the San Juans....www.Banditocharters.com
And Kal and Annes place in BC is always a great time. It's a deal you can't beat. About 280$US for 6 dives, all food and lodging...usually running Fri-Sun... http://www.porpoisebaycharters.com/
Let me know.
Kirsten
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hell yeah i might be down for canada thats a great time....... let us know what you had in mind... If anybody hasnt been there yet it is awesome... and fri night at the old boot woo hooo!!!!!!
Who run barter town?
lostnbrownsmead
Avid Diver

End of April then Im in

Post by lostnbrownsmead »

If the dive is schedule for the end of april then I can make it. If before that have fun. My ship is headed south again. Maybe we will have a quieter trip this time. \:D/ We get to stop in Puerto Valarta. :bounce: Get to dive there. Maybe diving in Costa rica, who knows. Have a great time diving.

Jay