South Sound

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

South Sound

Post by ArmyJeff »

Anyone for Les Davis, Redondo, Pt. Defiance, Sunnyside.....etc.? Today or tommorow?
jeff98208
Aquanaut

mukeltio

Post by jeff98208 »

hey bud our dive will be sunday around 4ish tomorrow! later!

good day
jeff
:supz:
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

Come on.......somebody down here wants to dive .....right? There is a huge Octo at Sunnyside......Les davis is always fun.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Sorry to wimp out on you Jeff! ](*,) Bassman is out of commission with a tweaked back either from extending too far on a ladder that needed an additional hand rung on a dive boat :toimonster: or from twisting too far on an extension ladder doing trim on his house and other honeydo's :axe: Normally one or both of us will be there for a south sounder... don't give up! :salute:
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

I took my buddy from work to Les Davis.........2 hours after he got his cert.....lol.....it was a cool dive. great viz.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Jeff so did you talk your budy into joining our little POD

grate vis huh? dam I knew I should have went diving today
I decided to spend the day hanging around the house with the wife and grandson.

but i am planning to go diving next weekend not sure if its going to be saturday or sunday yet have to see what work and dive budy have in mind for the weekend

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

Yeah.......PADI decided not to teach my new buddy about proper weighting........he walked upright for the whole dive......I laughed my ass off the whole time.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

diving

Post by jeff98208 »

hi jeff, if you can, meet me somewhere great. its just i'm not fimiliar with this state yet. and the site you want to go to is 1 of many i have no idea to get to. i work tuesday and wednesday grave. let me know bud later!

good day!
jeff
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

I would be glad to show you around...........I work Army hours......which means I start when they want me to...and I'm off when they say so......But anytime your in the South Sound send me a PM or post it.
jeff98208
Aquanaut

diving

Post by jeff98208 »

if you could meet me at the shoreline fred meyer that great. i don't know those neck of the woods, yet. i work tuesday and wednesday grave yard shifts, and i am open thursdays thru mondays. talk to you later bud!

good day!
jeff