Vis is great for this time of year.....

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sandman98007
Avid Diver

Vis is great for this time of year.....

Post by sandman98007 »

Have not been doing much posting lately, but here are a few photos that were taken in the month of August. Vis was fantastic this week end. Did a Sund Rock trip on Saturday. Got a Weezle and I tell you that it was the best 300.00$ I ever spent. At depth, the temp was 51 degrees and I was comfortable. Fleece never did that. Had an Oh Sh*t moments on the second dive of the day were my dry gloves flooded and 127 feet. That dive went for 92 minutes. The first dive of the day went to 105' for 81 minutes. Saw a young wolf eel out in the open and you can see his photos in the show. Vis was 20 to 30 feet with a good amount of snot in the water. Glad the surface temp was at 62 degrees. Even wet, the weezle kept my arm warm and comfortable. Great product.

Did Redondo and Les Davis today. The vis was 40 to 50 feet at Redondo and 20 to 30 feet at Les Davis. Man.... What great diving. Not much to see other then the usual cast of characters. My dry gloves stayed dry.... Thank you very much. Redondo was a 94' dive for 38 minutes and Les Davis was an 80’ dive for 44 minutes. It was great just to dive. hope you all are getting out there and Enjoying the vis while you can.

Here is the photo show..... please enjoy

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/RC6CF5fK
It's ALL good in the world today ......
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

Did you talk to a couple of army dudes at Les Davis?
sandman98007
Avid Diver

Post by sandman98007 »

yep.....that was us.....
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

Haha....well it's a small world.......didn't realize you hung out here. Now we gotta plan a dive together
sandman98007
Avid Diver

Post by sandman98007 »

Any time.... work schedule allowing..... you can PM me or here is my personal email..... cpt.bungee@comcast.net. I work everyother weekend in Seattle, but I try to dive as often as possible. Drop a line and lets go diving.

Tim
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

sounds good to me....you can teach me about that crazy technical thing you were wearing on your back :bootyshake:
thelawgoddess
Pelagic

Post by thelawgoddess »

hey, thanks for sharing your pics! i find all the pics people post really inspiring. :-)
"Life without passion is life without depth."~J.Hollis
my FLICKR photo sets
ArmyJeff
Avid Diver

Post by ArmyJeff »

I am inspired by this pic...Long live Owlbear!

Sasquatch
Compulsive Diver

Post by Sasquatch »

Nice stuff!

(Except owlbear kinda freaked me out. Geez...)