Wednesday Dive Club: What's the Deal?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!

Resume Wednesday Dive Club At Alki Cove 2 - 6pm?

Yes, lets do it!
67%
I'm into it but lets have a different time/place.
No votes
I can't do that day.
33%
I can't make them anymore.
No votes

Total votes: 6

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Wednesday Dive Club: What's the Deal?

Post by Tangfish »

I'm just as guilty as the next guy for flaking out repeatedly over the holidays on the Wednesday dives at Cove 2.

I propose we get this show on the road again. Is anyone/everyone into this? Should we stick with the same time and place?

:shock:
Patrick Morrill

wed night dive

Post by Patrick Morrill »

Yup I have been slacking letting all of that gear sit around...can't make this wed but is there a sat trip planned? Doug Calvin?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

there is a Saturday dive planned (actually two of them), read the other posts in this forum.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

WEdnesdays are easy to miss after you miss a couple but if the group picks back up you can count me in, many Wednesday's and Saturday's as far as that goes it has been just me and one other diver. We are diving tomorrow at Keystone, we are meeting at Mukilteo, lighthouse park parking lot @ 8:30 a.m. and taking the 9 a.m. ferry over....I have room for up to two more divers in my vehichle and those spots MAY be taken by Joel and his wife, I will know for sure this evening.... I did manage to squeeze in a sunrise dive this a.m. at cove 2,,,we went to 150',,,nice dive...
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I'm back in action this wednesday, I'm getting the truck back tonight so I'll finally be able to lug my stuff around. :twisted: