weekend diving

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
April
Dive-aholic

weekend diving

Post by April »

Sorry for the potentially redundant post, but is anyone diving north of seattle this weekend? sunday works better for me. If anyone is going, or would like to go (and can handle hanging out with someone as awesome as me), please PM me! I want to get in the water!
April
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Re: weekend diving

Post by scottsax »

I'm planning on splashing at Mukilteo with a couple others at 12:45 or so-meet at 12....

Um...tomorrow, Saturday, is when I was going to be doing that....
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
infinate
Just Settling In

Post by infinate »

dude your picture freaks me out a bit, but maybe you were just narked out when you took it. Im down to dive sunday if you want.
if you ever drop your keys in a river of molten lava, don't worry their gone.
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

Just sent you a PM, but guess I'll repeat here, I'm now looking for a dive Sunday (live in Downtown Seattle, some driving okay), so if anyone is interested, let me know.
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

infinate wrote:dude your picture freaks me out a bit, but maybe you were just narked out when you took it. Im down to dive sunday if you want.

Dude you called April a Dude as I assume you are commenting on her avatar that looks like she is gonna eat something.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Jeff Castor
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Post by StanKeech »

I want to dive sunday morning if anyone has something going on...
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

Thanks for all of the replys! I'm going to do 3 tree on sunday.. splash at 11am I think?
April
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

I got no caregiver on Sunday/Monday :angryblue:
Jeff Castor
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Sorry chika .. Gots the rug rats .. :partydance:
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

cowabunga
Jeff Castor
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

April wrote:Thanks for all of the replys! I'm going to do 3 tree on sunday.. splash at 11am I think?
Oh with the group Pinkpadigal mentioned? I was considering that although if there was somewhere in the North Sound people were planning to go to that is a little closer for me.

Stan, and possibly infinite, you planning to go there as well? If everyone is heading to three tree guess I could give it a try (never been there).
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Post by StanKeech »

I was kinda planning on going there but never got a PM back from the person who "invited" me. I don't want to burden anyone but if someone says be there at 10 ill be there.
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Not with the pinkpadigal group. Man, I'm hoping the lot doesn't fill up with a ton of people!

D(B)
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

What I have done before and IF some are willing, those who have trucks can carpool from the park and ride in Burien to the site. :grouphug:
Jeff Castor
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

Whoops, sorry I'm confusing myself with all of the dive groups diving this weekend (which is why I made the extra thread though it didn't seem to help much!). Anyway, I wouldn't worry about not getting a pm, It sounded like pinkpadigals invitation was pretty open. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
April
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Post by StanKeech »

Well i guess ill show up around 10. Hope to see anyone else thats going there.
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

Like April said, the invitation sounded pretty open. But if not, I'm planning to go and am not officially part of this group, so worst case we can still dive together away from everyone else.
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

Okay that lot holds like 6 people and on Google Maps I don't see any other suitable places to park in the vicinity. How is this going to work if so many people are planning on going? Is there somewhere else to park (even if you have to drop gear off)?
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

You can park along the road in some spots, just dont block anyones driveway or the road, drop gear off and park. I have seen it pretty full but still managed to find a spot, alot depends on how the people that get there first park....
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

Geek wrote:You can park along the road in some spots
Which road? SW 3 Point Lane looks like it's too think (Google Street View) to fit any cars.
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

Graeme wrote:
Geek wrote:You can park along the road in some spots
Which road? SW 3 Point Lane looks like it's too think (Google Street View) to fit any cars.
If the lots full I usualy park next to the hedge along SW 170th, there is more than enough room for cars to park there...
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
fmerkel
I've Got Gills

Post by fmerkel »

Unexpectedly I ended up with April. Another club member invited her to my Skyline dive. Spectacular day. Trivial currents and the invertebrates were out in full force. Beautiful wall when it's like that. We found several candy stripped shrimp, GPO's and my personal highlight was a Juv. King Crab. One member found one on my dive there last week end also. I found an even smaller carapace. Don't know if it was molt or morsel but is shows they are around.

Anacortes was hosting the Oyster Run, a kind of Sturgis NW. The entire area was festooned with motorcycles in full dress only exceeded by their riders. Apparently today is the warm up and tomorrow is the event. We felt lucky to score a table for 9 in the Brown Lantern.

Fritz
To Air is Human,
To Respire, Divine.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Soooooo?
Is anyone willing to do a single night dive at Three Tree or Redondo on Sunday night?
Maybe a meet time around 7:00 pm? :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

So at noonish, there are going to be a lot of cars at the three tree lot, so make sure everyone is packed in, so we can get all involved in there!This may mean tight fits here and there, but I'm confident we can make it happen!

D(B)
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

defied wrote:So at noonish, there are going to be a lot of cars at the three tree lot, so make sure everyone is packed in, so we can get all involved in there!This may mean tight fits here and there, but I'm confident we can make it happen!

D(B)
Yeah, if you get creative, you can park in several different areas there. Good Luck!
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: