weekend diving

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
StanKeech
Frequent Bubbler

Re: weekend diving

Post by StanKeech »

There was quite a few cars parked there. I did arrive at 9:30 to get a good spot though. There must have been 10-12 divers. Thanks for showing me around. Cant wait till next time!
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

That was a good couple of dives: neat site that I didn't know of before (it doesn't seem to be published much). Thanks for pointing it out to me.

And I was surprised how many cars fit into that small area without blocking the road.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Graeme wrote:(it doesn't seem to be published much).

What? you must not be following the weekly dive reports on this board.
It's my favorite "Anytime" dive location!
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Ton of people out there. It was fun!

April, Good to dive with you. Those fins were awesome, and I'm glad you could put up with all of us, as... interesting....as we are. >0]

Graeme, StanKeech, good times guys! It was great meeting you two.

The visibility was good, the getting in and getting out was hilarious! We had people exiting the water on all fours, while the surf was slamming in to them, guiding them out. Second dive was much better. Surf had settled, and viz was about 30+. Great time!

D(B)
Graeme
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Graeme »

BASSMAN wrote:What? you must not be following the weekly dive reports on this board.
Guilty
It's my favorite "Anytime" dive location!
Must be a secret of this board then :neener: Okay maybe secret is the wrong word, but of the two main websites I use for shore dives: Boydski doesn't even list it, and ShoreDiving.com doesn't have a single review (although someone submitted to the site, it is in the "Unexplored" section).
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

Graeme wrote: Must be a secret of this board then :neener: Okay maybe secret is the wrong word, but of the two main websites I use for shore dives: Boydski doesn't even list it, and ShoreDiving.com doesn't have a single review (although someone submitted to the site, it is in the "Unexplored" section).
Bookmark the following sites that have Three Tree North listings... they'll come in handy at some point I'm sure.
-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Greg
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Greg »

I might be able to do this Sunday if it isn't too far North of Seattle. Keep me posted.
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Cough... cough ... COUGH!!.... cough!!!

D(B)
Greg
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Greg »

Hi April
You know what. I think I jumped the gun about being able to dive this Sunday. I have a friend coming in from Florida and I need to get the place spick and span before she gets here, so I am going to have to bail on you this time.
Sorry
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

Greg wrote:Hi April
You know what. I think I jumped the gun about being able to dive this Sunday. I have a friend coming in from Florida and I need to get the place spick and span before she gets here, so I am going to have to bail on you this time.
Sorry

Actually it was this past weekend that I was looking for a dive buddy. I got to go to skyline wall, keystone and 3tree. Awesome weekend!! I'll be looking to repeat that this weekend if I have time :)
April