More info...

Announcements and updates about the site
Cera
Submariner

More info...

Post by Cera »

I don't know about eveyone else, but I would really like to be able to know more about the people who post here. I go to the info page and get frustrated. (althogh there is much more than there was and I love it!)
Would it be possible to have an expanded biography section? Like maybe people's real name? lol... I know user names are nice, but sometimes it is even difficult to tell gender! It might be nice to have a section to just write a story in, you know, if you want to? Like "once upon a time I liked people, but now I am a hermit? Can I stalk you?" [just as an example]
I know some people like to remain anonymous so they can be a-holes and not have you know who they are, but wouldn't it be nice to know that? Just a thought, discuss amongst yourselves. :stir:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17
citycatred
Submariner

Re: More info...

Post by citycatred »

Cera wrote: Like "once upon a time I liked people, but now I am a hermit? Can I stalk you?"
Sorry already have my fair share of stalkers :angelblue: LMAO
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Cera wrote:I know some people like to remain anonymous so they can be a-holes and not have you know who they are, but wouldn't it be nice to know that?
actually, i prefer it so that the a-holes don't know who I am.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

spatman wrote:
Cera wrote:I know some people like to remain anonymous so they can be a-holes and not have you know who they are, but wouldn't it be nice to know that?
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

I've recently taken a liking to 'my little pony' 40cuft tanks!
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

mz53480 wrote:I've recently taken a liking to 'my little pony' 40cuft tanks!
thats hello kitty dude....and do you go with random people to show that thing off????
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Dashrynn wrote:
thats hello kitty dude....and do you go with random people to show that thing off????
'My little pony' was on the other side. And yes. You interested? I'll let you touch it.
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

mz53480 wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
'My little pony' was on the other side. And yes. You interested? I'll let you touch it.
oh man....i dunno...im scared to even breathe out of that, in fear of rainbows and happiness might overwhelm me.....I have to scrape for what masculinity i have left.
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

mz53480 wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
I've been needing a new sig line... :penelope:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Sounder wrote:...I've been needing a new sig line... :penelope:
:rofl:
Last edited by mz53480 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out the VIDEOS!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Cera, can you see why **MAYBE** these guys wouldn't want you to know who they really are?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Nwbrewer wrote:Cera, can you see why **MAYBE** these guys wouldn't want you to know who they really are?
or why you really wouldn't want to know who they are in the first place?
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

spatman wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote:Cera, can you see why **MAYBE** these guys wouldn't want you to know who they really are?
or why you really wouldn't want to know who they are in the first place?
Cherry pickers.....
Check out the VIDEOS!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

I'll play. My real name is Matt, and I'm a web developer who lives in Portland. My favorite color is pink, and my hobbies include needlepoint and talking about my feelings.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

Dashrynn wrote:
spatman wrote:
BAZINGA!!!!! :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: BAZINGA!!!!!!!
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:I'll play. My real name is Matt, and I'm a web developer who lives in Portland. My favorite color is pink, and my hobbies include needlepoint and talking about my feelings.
hi, i'm josh. i build things when i'm not dressing up as a scary wolf, attending Furry conventions, and chasing the girls dressed as unicorns.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:I'll play. My real name is Matt, and I'm a web developer who lives in Portland. My favorite color is pink, and my hobbies include needlepoint and talking about my feelings.
hi, i'm josh. i build things when i'm not dressing up as a scary wolf, attending Furry conventions, and chasing the girls dressed as unicorns.
Oh my... the thought of Josh as a furry... :eek:
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

I am so jealous of HELLO KITTY!!! I told my husband he has to find me a tank like that. Knowing him I will get an old tank that has been rattle-canned and some knock-off cat stickers...
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

And I ment like when someone shows up with some awesome pink tank you can click on his name and see what kind of freak he is via his self-description page.. you know the one... That sounds way wrong.. hum :smt064

citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

Cera wrote:And I ment like when someone shows up with some awesome pink tank you can click on his name and see what kind of freak he is via his self-description page.. you know the one... That sounds way wrong.. hum :smt064
Truthfully I wouldn't want to know more about a guy hold a pink Hello Kitty Tank.... I would prefer to click a link to Priceline.com so I can buy a ticket to as far away from that person as possible :angelblue: but that's just me. :neener:
Cynthia Heimel
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Cera wrote:And I ment like when someone shows up with some awesome pink tank you can click on his name and see what kind of freak he is via his self-description page.. you know the one... That sounds way wrong.. hum :smt064
PM me if you like.

Oh, and replies are $50..... each word. Cash only. Batteries not included. Non tax-deductable.
Check out the VIDEOS!
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

mz53480 wrote:
PM me if you like.

Ok, creepy!! lol :eek:

Oh, and replies are $50..... each word. Cash only. Batteries not included. Non tax-deductable.

scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

We used to have a thread for introductions, where folks shared a little more info about themselves, if they were so inclined. Some of us overshared.
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Cera
Submariner

Post by Cera »

I know they had intro's but I don't want to wade back through all the into's to find each persons... Ya know? I want instant dirt.

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Cera wrote:I know they had intro's but I don't want to wade back through all the into's to find each persons... Ya know? I want instant dirt.
i think that's called Facebook.