More info...

Announcements and updates about the site
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Re: More info...

Postby mz53480 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 am

I've recently taken a liking to 'my little pony' 40cuft tanks!
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!

Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Postby Dashrynn » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 am

spatman wrote:
Cera wrote:I know some people like to remain anonymous so they can be a-holes and not have you know who they are, but wouldn't it be nice to know that?

actually, i prefer it so that the a-holes don't know who I am.

spatman
I've Got Gills

Postby spatman » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 am

Cera wrote:I know some people like to remain anonymous so they can be a-holes and not have you know who they are, but wouldn't it be nice to know that?

actually, i prefer it so that the a-holes don't know who I am.

citycatred
Submariner

Postby citycatred » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 am

Cera wrote: Like "once upon a time I liked people, but now I am a hermit? Can I stalk you?"

Sorry already have my fair share of stalkers :angelblue: LMAO
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel

Cera
Submariner

More info...

Postby Cera » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

I don't know about eveyone else, but I would really like to be able to know more about the people who post here. I go to the info page and get frustrated. (althogh there is much more than there was and I love it!)
Would it be possible to have an expanded biography section? Like maybe people's real name? lol... I know user names are nice, but sometimes it is even difficult to tell gender! It might be nice to have a section to just write a story in, you know, if you want to? Like "once upon a time I liked people, but now I am a hermit? Can I stalk you?" [just as an example]
I know some people like to remain anonymous so they can be a-holes and not have you know who they are, but wouldn't it be nice to know that? Just a thought, discuss amongst yourselves. :stir:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES..... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING ... BUT THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cera17

Return to “General Info”