2018 NW Dive Club T-Shirts Are Here!

Announcements and updates about the site
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Re: 2018 NW Dive Club T-Shirts Are Here!

Postby Diver_Dave » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:47 pm

I need two large
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....

Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Postby Penopolypants » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:04 pm

I would like a medium in red, and I've had a request for an XL in red and a 2XL in blue.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!

jmartel
Aquaphile

Postby jmartel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:51 pm

I'll take a medium in blue.

stphnmartin
Aquanaut

Postby stphnmartin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:34 pm

I'll take one of each color XL!
View dive videos on my youtube channel. GH5, Nauticam housing, GoPro 4, Sola 3800s, Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Osmo, Final Cut Pro X

ScubaJess
Shrimp Queen

Postby ScubaJess » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:21 pm

They look fantastic! :luv:

Thanks for ordering these Tangfish! :eric: :taco: :notworthy:

I look forward to passing them out to my fellow divers! You guys are all so cool! Please let me know what size and color you want and we can try to plan some epic dives! :supz: :partydance: :pirate: :partyman: :taco:
Live Long And Prosper!!!

Stay Warm underwater with the Weezle Extreme Plus undergarment! Please let me know if you would like to order one or have any questions. :luv: :partydance: :eric: :taco:

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Postby Tangfish » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:10 pm

I left the "nwdiveclub.com" off the bottom this time around becasue, well, it's 2017. Turned out looking pretty nice and clean that way!

Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

2018 NW Dive Club T-Shirts Are Here!

Postby Tangfish » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Hello All and thank you for your input on NWDC T-shirt color options. It was decided by majority to order "Steel Blue", which turned out great in my opinion, but since there was also a vocal contingent of supporting "Rich Red" we did a small number of those as well.

Both colors are hard to capture in a photo so as you can see even with slightly different lighting in the same room the colors look quite different. Again, there are not that many red ones so please indicate if you have your heart set on one of these. There are plenty of Steel Blue in sizes Small through Extra Large. I have a couple in 2XL so please let us know if that's your size. The shirts run pretty true to size, and shrink a tad if put through the dryer.

The T-shirts remain $15 each and I will be getting them to some of our members and Mods who dive often so that they can be distributed accordingly (paging ScubaJess!). If you don't live or dive anywhere around Puget Sound then please let us know here in the thread and we will figure something out involving shipping and paypal. It's easiest and most fun though if you can meet up with someone for a dive and a beer to get yours!

:funky:

Return to “General Info”