2018 NW Dive Club T-Shirts Are Here!

Announcements and updates about the site
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Re: 2018 NW Dive Club T-Shirts Are Here!

Post by Tangfish »

Hey folks, sorry for the delayed response. We still have plenty of NWDC t-shirts, only problem is they’re not accessible right now due to the pandemic and where they are vs where I am.

I’m keeping track of who wants one in this here thread and hopefully in the next several months I’ll be able to get them out to everyone. Thanks and sorry for the delay!
DadWhoDives
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by DadWhoDives »

I would like one of the blue shirts, size XL, whenever they become available again. Thank you!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Gotcha. I will update this thread and follow up with anyone who made a request once I get reunited with the shirts. Thanks for your patience!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hello everyone and thanks for your patience.

I have been reunited with the NWDC t-shirts, finally!

Please shoot me a PM or email with the quantity, size and color shirt you’d like (we have plenty of blue and still some red left).

Cost will be $15 per shirt plus $7 for packaging and shipping via USPS. Please allow some time for delivery as I plan to wait for all the backlogged orders to come in and will send out all at once.

Please send payment via PayPal “friends & family” and make sure to include your shipping address.

Thank you and sorry for the delay!