Why no classifieds?

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
WASP7000
Dive-aholic

Why no classifieds?

Post by WASP7000 »

I've noticed this forum doesn't have a classifieds section like most others. It would be cool to have a one so when someone needs some piece of gear (and someone else doesn't) they could buy it here, and actually meet up somewhere to look it over before committing.

yays or nays?
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Why no classifieds?

Post by Norris »

Gear Central
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

WASP7000 wrote:I've noticed this forum doesn't have a classifieds section like most others. It would be cool to have a one so when someone needs some piece of gear (and someone else doesn't) they could buy it here, and actually meet up somewhere to look it over before committing.

yays or nays?

There are different sections to this board? I always just hit the "view new posts" button. Who knew there were different sections!

What Norris said, people post stuff they want to sell or buy in the gear central forum. This board really isn't big enough to need a separate section.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

Norris wrote:Gear Central
Beat me to it!

Yeah, the Gear Central forum covers all gear needs, from WTB, WTS and WTT to WTB and DIY. Also, general gear questions are answered there....
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Nwbrewer wrote: This board really isn't big enough to need a separate section.
Not if Sheahan keeps up his pace....
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote: This board really isn't big enough to need a separate section.
Not if Sheahan keeps up his pace....
speaking of which, sheahan i need a can light! research the edge canister light!