We are experiencing technical difficulties

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: We are experiencing technical difficulties

Post by Joshua Smith »

An aspic mold is a beautiful, colorful and excellent tasting way to brighten any dinner table. This chilled jelly substance can be used to coat foods or can be mixed with them. In most cases it is used with slice meats, fish, poultry, vegetables or pate. It has also been served plain as the first course of a meal.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
airsix
I've Got Gills

Re: We are experiencing technical difficulties

Post by airsix »

spatman wrote: my only beef with tapatalk is that i can't mark all forums read easily.
This is NWDC. Marking the forums "read easily" would be a lie. Now shut up and finish your mold. Nobody leaves until I see clean plates. :burntchef:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
spatman
I've Got Gills

We are experiencing technical difficulties

Post by spatman »

Geek wrote:
spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:Tapatalk was really cool. I liked everything about it except for how it let me access and interact with websites like this one.
maybe when it's no longer a beta release for BB, it'll be better. my only beef with tapatalk is that i can't mark all forums read easily.
Part of your HUGE salery is that you have to READ all the forums :neener:
Aha! I figured out how to mark all forums read in tapatalk. Mwuhahaha...