posting a picture

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
sitkadiver
Submariner

posting a picture

Post by sitkadiver »

OK, sorry for being a totally pain in the rump, but what is the process for posting a pic on the board. Think of me as almost completely witless when it comes to computers - and I may have a few pints in me before I try again.

Cheers
I do not believe in taking unnecesary risks, but a life without risk is not worth living.
-Charles Lindbergh
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Re: posting a picture

Post by Dusty2 »

Simple, Just scan down till you see the upload attachment tab, then click on it and a new box will open just below it. Click browse and select the file from your computer double click on it then hit add the file. Wait a few and the file name will appear below you post window. Then click Place inline.

That's it! your done! Just make sure that the cursor is where you want the picture to be before hitting Place inline because it will be placed where ever the cursor is.
Seaslave
Compulsive Diver

Post by Seaslave »

Ok, so I just tried attaching a couple pics to a post and I get a message that says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." in red at the top and will not allow me to upload. What Up???

-Mathue
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

i increased the quota. give it another try.
Seaslave
Compulsive Diver

Post by Seaslave »

Thanks Spatty, that worked great.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

:funky: