Site Outage Explanation

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Site Outage Explanation

Post by Tangfish »

Sorry for the outage this morning. One of the tables in our Database was misbehaving. Since I don't typically wake up till around 10:30-11am I was unaware of it all morning and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We've got the site back up and running now and one of these days Matt and I are going to go through and clean up some of the spaghetti code we've accumulated over the years that might contribute to the occasional outages we've had. That reminds me, we should back up the site again.
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Site Outage Explanation

Post by trevorrowe »

Oh, phew. I thought nwdiveclub was engaging in military maneuvers this morning. I went to check for forums and I was assaulted by "General Error". He was accompanied by "Colonel Panic" and "Major Issues".

:)

Thanks for what you guys do so we can entertain ourselves when we should be working!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

don't forget to include "Private Problems" to your military roster.
Waynne Fowler
I've Got Gills

Post by Waynne Fowler »

O really didn't want to know spatman was having "problems with his privates".... Please don't share that anymore.... Please?
Ripper of drysuits, mocker of divers...there are no atheist divers in a mistimed Deception Pass dive. Jeremy
nwbobber
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by nwbobber »

Phew, I thought the boss was onto me....
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading - Lao Tzu
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I don't know about your SQL but I don't have problems with mySQL.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver