hacked?

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

hacked?

Post by CaptnJack »

Maybe its just the rum and cokes but for the past few days some curious out of character one liners have been posted. by various posters but all with the same general tone. Seems like the database here may have been hacked?
example threads
http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php ... 12#p199212
http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php ... 79#p199179
http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php ... 43#p198843
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
raptor
Dive-aholic

hacked?

Post by raptor »

The first one is good to go.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: hacked?

Post by Joshua Smith »

Not sure I follow you, here....of course, I'm stone cold sober, so that doesn't help. :mrgreen: But, no, I'm relatively certain the site hasn't been hacked.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

I like turtles!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Aspic molds are the best!
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Sounds like rum & cokes to me.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Rum and cokes it is. Bric taking a page from Josh is a new one to me :nutty:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

CaptnJack wrote:Rum and cokes it is. Bric taking a page from Josh is a new one to me :nutty:
Yeah! That was special.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

kdupreez wrote:I like turtles!
Annnnnd, with that, one of my favorite lines EVER, you get a laugh-snort out of Laurynn. ;)
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC