Strike that

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
airsix
I've Got Gills

Strike that

Post by airsix »

[sarcasm]Not that I'm ungrateful for the sarcasm font or anything[/sarcasm], but I was wondering if we could activate the strikethrough code as well. It would be [sarcasm]very entertaining[/sarcasm] to overuse it for a while. There is probably no other type-style better suited for insult comedy. So what do you say, Matt? You know you'd be good at it.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Strike that

Post by Norris »

+1
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

You guys are so demanding awesome.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

NICE! Spatman you are ok, neat, rad, male.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Thanks, Matt! This feature will definitely improve my writing entertain me for a while.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

airsix wrote:Thanks, Matt! This feature will definitely improve my writing entertain me for a while.

I love participate in this site!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

[sarcasm]why not just edit your posts ??[/sarcasm]

I never only sometimes once in a while only in dire circuimstances edit my posts..[sarcasm]no need for this stupid font[/sarcasm]

I :rjack: on your FONT

:joshsmith: lol - this is gonna be fun! :partydance:

seriously, I love this freegin place! :luv:
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White