Site Maintenance Today

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Site Maintenance Today

Post by spatman »

I am going to be attempting to update the site's software today, so there will be intermittent outages for a while.

Please be sure to save a copy of any important or lengthy posts before you submit, in case of such an outage.

I'll remove this announcement when everything's stable again.

Thanks.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: Site Maintenance Today

Post by spatman »

It looks like the update went smoothly. If anyone sees any bugs or display errors, please let me know.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Somethings wrong....all I see here now is a bunch of nitrogen addled idiots hijacking threads and prattling on about minutia of gear configs and debating arcane facets of dive theory.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Joshua Smith wrote:Somethings wrong....all I see here now is a bunch of nitrogen addled idiots hijacking threads and prattling on about minutia of gear configs and debating arcane facets of dive theory.
Mold I see mold
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:Somethings wrong....all I see here now is a bunch of nitrogen addled idiots hijacking threads and prattling on about minutia of gear configs and debating arcane facets of dive theory.
Been like that since v1, buddy.