Mobile Photo Upload

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Mobile Photo Upload

Post by H20doctor »

I have No DSL at my Hizzouse, along with Diver Down we are in the sticks.. Is there anyway to add Mobile photo uploads to the reply page...? Help me Obiwan Kanobi your my only Hope... This way I could transfer my stuff from my digital camera to my Crackberry.. Then to NWDC via mobile
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Re: Mobile Photo Upload

Post by Sockmonkey »

Flickr has a way to upload mobile photos from a Crackberry from a web page as well as a bberry specific app... then you can link your photos from flickr to here like some of us do.

I'm sure other photo galleries can do the same thing if you're not down with flickr action.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

H20doctor wrote:I have No DSL at my Hizzouse, along with Diver Down we are in the sticks.. Is there anyway to add Mobile photo uploads to the reply page...? Help me Obiwan Kanobi your my only Hope... This way I could transfer my stuff from my digital camera to my Crackberry.. Then to NWDC via mobile
hey doc

i can take a look at whether there are plugins available for that. but i think sockmonkey's advice is probably best: use a site that is phone friendly and link to those images in your posts.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

I have the flicker app on my phone... But I hate Linking, cause I have to copy the Url address and then paste it in.. Yes it is do able , and works..just looking for a direct upload from Da phone .. Thanks Mr Mods
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

I agree the copy and paste of picture URLs is tedious.

These silly little things help some by generating forum code from a Flickr link:
http://cmp.315design.com/tools/flickr/

http://www.fatreg.net/flickrtools/flickr-bbcode.html

But yeah being able to upload right from your phone would be sooo much easier.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog