Registration Question

Need help with a site function? Looking for a how-to? Have a request for a new feature? Welcome to geekville.
MrsDiverBob
Avid Diver

Registration Question

Post by MrsDiverBob »

So our friend, Renee, has tried to register to join the club. She did something wrong, and now she gets the following message:

I still can't register to NWDive Club. It keeps saying my email is already being used. Do you know who I need to get a hold of to change that? I know it's because the first time I tried I put in the wrong info!!!! Arrgh:)

Can someone help her??

Thanks!!!!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Registration Question

Post by Joshua Smith »

MrsDiverBob wrote:So our friend, Renee, has tried to register to join the club. She did something wrong, and now she gets the following message:

I still can't register to NWDive Club. It keeps saying my email is already being used. Do you know who I need to get a hold of to change that? I know it's because the first time I tried I put in the wrong info!!!! Arrgh:)

Can someone help her??

Thanks!!!!

Could you email or PM me her info? Username and email address? I'll see if I can straighten it out.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
MrsDiverBob
Avid Diver

Re: Registration Question

Post by MrsDiverBob »

Thanks Joshua! As soon as I get that information from her, I'll PM you with it!