Boat question

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
disappearinjon
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Boat question

Post by disappearinjon »

selkie wrote:BOAT = “Break Out Another Thousand”
So if you're a PADI ("Put Another Dollar In") diver who owns his own boat, and you like going out for a dive after work in December, are you a big fan of "$1001 nights"?
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

selkie wrote:BOAT = “Break Out Another Thousand”
Scuba Unit = $100.00 :seesaw: Boat Unit = $1,000.00 :slap:

At least thats what I've heard. :smt064

If you have the money, Go for it! :smt064
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
ketralis
Aquaphile

Post by ketralis »

Thanks guys for all the great information. It's like I said, I knew absolutely nothing about owning a boat, or really about boats in general (unless you count Ohio Class Submarines, lol), but I also knew that I could get a lot of good advice from the good folks here at NWDC.
I've got a lot to think about, and I may very well send a few PM's to some of yall when I really get serious and start looking to buy. The only thing I'm really worried about right now is a tow vehicle though, as I drive a tiny Suzuki sedan, which is obviously not suited for that sort of thing.
Anyone looking to sell a truck cheap???
(Wife just saw what I typed and smacked me, it was worth a shot though)
-Kevin
Divers have to be safe when they go under the water. Divers can't go down alone, so they have to go down on each other. (Becky, age 8)
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

ketralis wrote: (Wife just saw what I typed and smacked me, it was worth a shot though)
-Kevin
:rofl: I've been there before! :smt024 :angry: ... :dontknow: ... :computersmash: ... :kissing: :thumb3d: ... :toimonster:... :smt024
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: