If you don't like the way someone dives...

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

If you don't like the way someone dives...

Post by Tangfish »

.... just do this!

WARNING: turn your volume down (not off).
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Re: If you don't like the way someone dives...

Post by Grateful Diver »

Damn! Imagine being married to that ...

I think I'd have tossed her out in front of oncoming traffic just to make her stop ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

I do that when the drive through tells me to pull around and park..... they never tell me too again...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Oh my gawd...

speechless
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

that's funny, josh did the same thing the last time i went diving with him.
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

spatman wrote:that's funny, josh did the same thing the last time i went diving with him.
You think that is bad... you should see him when his dil bottle runs low......
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

I wonder if she has Tourette's. I heard that in some circumstances, in a stressful situation, someone who is afflicted will do this. They can't control it either, so they just go until they're done.

D(B)
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

Damn that was funny
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Blitz wrote:
spatman wrote:that's funny, josh did the same thing the last time i went diving with him.

You promised not to tell!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

All of my comments, per the agreement-still pending monetary transfer, were limited to non specific references about the incident in question..... However anyone with the monetary mean to.... I mean... uh.... Your secret is safe with me.
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

All of my comments, per the agreement-still pending monetary transfer, were limited to non specific references about the incident in question..... However anyone with the monetary mean to.... I mean... uh.... Your secret is safe with me.
This constitutes a partial breech of contract. I will still give you the 7 dollars we agreed on, but I will be keeping the "My Little Pony" jammies.

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

This constitutes a partial breech of contract. I will still give you the 7 dollars we agreed on, but I will be keeping the "My Little Pony" jammies.
you'd better be keeping those. otherwise, i'd have to think you didn't appreciate my xmas gift to you.
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

I thought they were Strawberry Short Cake?

Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

The Strawberry Shortcake Crotchless Leather chaps were never part of the deal we had, despite how excited you were after I showed you those pics of Spatman modeling them. You're getting the 7 dollar gift card from El Taco De Perro, and that's ALL you're getting.

spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

The Strawberry Shortcake Crotchless Leather chaps were never part of the deal we had, despite how excited you were after I showed you those pics of Spatman modeling them. You're getting the 7 dollar gift card from El Taco De Perro, and that's ALL you're getting.
you told me those photos were just for you! fine, give him the My Little Pony jammies for all i care, you insensitive bastard. and don't ask to borrow my Dawson's Creek dvd box set ever again.
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

What was this post about again? :popcorn:
Jeff Castor
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

pogiguy05 wrote:What was this post about again? :popcorn:
I think it's about appreciating your partner. If you know someone who is frustrated with their spouse/SO just show them this video and I'm sure they'll feel better about their own relationship. :laugh:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

you told me those photos were just for you! fine, give him the My Little Pony jammies for all i care, you insensitive bastard. and don't ask to borrow my Dawson's Creek dvd box set ever again.
Uhhh, can I borrow that boxed set?

dwashbur
I've Got Gills

Post by dwashbur »

defied wrote:I wonder if she has Tourette's. I heard that in some circumstances, in a stressful situation, someone who is afflicted will do this. They can't control it either, so they just go until they're done.

D(B)
Could be. The husband/whatever sure looked like he had dealt with such things before and knew exactly what to do...

Me, I'm still wondering where the nearest El Taco de Perro is...
Dave

"Clearly, you weren't listening to what I'm about to say."
--
Check out my Internet show:
http://www.irvingszoo.com
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

Thanks for the warning - what an excruciating pain in my ears, for those interested in "conversation part" of that video -all he asked her to do - was to show her driver's license and she kept saying "arrest me, arrest me". I think my 2 year old can't hold his screaming pattern THAT long! Wow, I am so proud to be a Ukrainian now!
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

Blitz wrote:
spatman wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:
Blitz wrote:

Uhhh, can I borrow that boxed set?
as soon as i get it back from Calvin, it's yours.
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

this was all i had time for... MZ can finish the rest

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggaPrxcd-9s[/youtube]
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

:rofl: :rofl: :laughing3: :laughing3:
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith