NW Dive Club Shirts Are Now Available!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

You know Calvin I was in Yakima last week and I like to stop by local dive shops when i travel for work.. I can drop off some stickers at those shops and spread the word around!!
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Unfortunately the stickers turned out to be the wrong kind. they're indoor stickers, they look good but they don't stand up to the weather (or salt water). I have to get them re-made ](*,)
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Yeah Just picked up my shirts today!!! Good job Calvin turned out nice!!! :prayer:
Who run barter town?
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Calvin:

You can just bring me mine when we dive on saturday,
Ill need a XL shirt and like $4.00 worth of the stickers

See you saturday

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin I have Sparky's XL at the shop in a bag with his name on it.
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Got my Shirt it looks Grate thanks for bringing it to me at the Dive at alki Calvin

for thouse of you that have not yet orderd yours better get one now they look grate so much so I think Ill have to order one for my self my wife likes the one I bought so much I dont think I bealowed to where it againe

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Any word on the stickers yet Calvin.. :wav:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

No word yet. The company that made them still hasn't gotten back to me, even though the charges went through. Remind me again this week. If I haven't heard from them I'll just make them through another company. ](*,)
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

My sticker

Post by Diver_Dave »

Wheres my stickers & T-shirts x-lg and a medium and a baby sized ?Nobody brought me any????? :pale: Ill Pay 1/2 of some ones ticket if they will bring me my stuff and I will pay for the shirts and stickers when u get here... :bootyshake: :bootyshake: Somthing to think about????Think think Think
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
sparky
I've Got Gills

Re: My sticker

Post by sparky »

Diver_Dave wrote:Wheres my stickers & T-shirts x-lg and a medium and a baby sized ?Nobody brought me any????? :pale: Ill Pay 1/2 of some ones ticket if they will bring me my stuff and I will pay for the shirts and stickers when u get here... :bootyshake: :bootyshake: Somthing to think about????Think think Think

sounds like a bribe to me Dave you have to resort to bribeing people to dive with you now or what Bro LOL

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Dave, I thought diverdown was headed up that way. If he is I'll give them to him, otherwise I can ship em to ya :salute:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Hi Dave, Bassman and myself are trying to carve out 4 days or so in June or July (Sat PM to Tuesday or Wed). We'll let you know when we come to an agreement with our better halves!! Your invites have been noticed (THANKS!!!) :salute: :notworthy: and we've been drooling over the prospect for a while now!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO DIVE ALASKA! \:D/ I have a cabin in Gustavus and have been going up every Summer for the last 15 years or so fish halibut and silvers, but haven't been able to dive there yet. (No air fills in the Glacier Bay / Gustavus area?!?) We'll be in touch soon to give plenty of notice. Thanks again!
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

T-shirts

Post by Diver_Dave »

I got my 2 tees yesterday right on..
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Post by Ken G »

I love my shirt Calvin. Thanks for organizing them. When will we have the stickers ready? I would like to put one on my car.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Bug Stryer about that Ken, I've been on his case but it's taking forever. Maybe I should just get them made elsewhere.

On the shirts, they were going like hot cakes, and we sold out of all the larger sizes, but no one is buying them anymore and we still have a lot of SM - L sizes. I want to order more, in a different color and with more larger sizes, but I want to get rid of most of the ones that are left first. So guys, start buying some for your wives/girlfriends!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Calvin,
Did I forget to mention We (Tom Nic And I)
Got our shirts! Thank's, they are great!

Any news on the Stickers yet?
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Calvin Tang wrote:Bug Stryer about that Ken, I've been on his case but it's taking forever. Maybe I should just get them made elsewhere.

On the shirts, they were going like hot cakes, and we sold out of all the larger sizes, but no one is buying them anymore and we still have a lot of SM - L sizes. I want to order more, in a different color and with more larger sizes, but I want to get rid of most of the ones that are left first. So guys, start buying some for your wives/girlfriends!

bring me a Med to the BBQ for My wife and and my Grand Sone wants one to so lets make his a Small.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Awesome, I've had a mini resurgence in t-shirt buying. I think we're getting closer to another batch. We'll have to take a vote on what those will be. So far I'm hearing navy blue or black t's. No word on the stickers yet, can anyone recommend a place to make them that's cheap but good quality?

Calvin
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Speaking of T-Shirt buying, Do you think that it would be possible to put in an order for a couple of 3x Shirts?!? Of course we would expect to pay extra...

This is for comfort's sake, of course, not because there are any LARGE divers lurking at NW Dive Club!! :axe:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Calvin a freind of mine owns a buisness that does t-shirts and stickers. I will get back to you on that..
Who run barter town?
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Calvin Tang wrote:Awesome, I've had a mini resurgence in t-shirt buying. I think we're getting closer to another batch. We'll have to take a vote on what those will be. So far I'm hearing navy blue or black t's. No word on the stickers yet, can anyone recommend a place to make them that's cheap but good quality?

Calvin
Yeah, Black or Navy! White's murder for "enthusiastic eaters" such as myself.
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Sure Tom Nic, I can remember that for the next order. It won't cost anything extra I believe. The funny thing is that I ordered a ton of Newsvine shirts prior to the Dive Club ones. We ran out of the smaller sizes right away and had to get more express shipped. So, when I ordered the Dive Club t's the exact opposite happened. I guess divers are bigger folk than computer nerds. :dontknow:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey Calvin I will take 2 more shirts 1L- 1XL I spilled some coffe on my shirt!! ](*,) Cant represent NWDC with a stained shirt! \:D/
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

What, were you wearing both of them at the same time when you spilled or was it a HUGE spill? #-o

I know there are larges left, but I don't think there are anymore XLs. I will check tomorrow. :salute:
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Check for XL's for me too!!! Also - sometime I need to get a woman's small or medium from you for Erica too! Maybe I should just hit BUWS?