NW Dive Club Shirts Are Now Available!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

NW Dive Club Shirts Are Now Available!

Post by Tangfish »

Hello patient Dive Club members, I'm happy to inform you that the first official NW Dive Club apparel is in. Here's a digital look at the shirts. They look a lot better in real life, actually they look like the best damn dive shirts I've ever seen!

Also, the stickers are on the way:

Here is the dealyo: At first I was going to work the cost of the stickers into the price of the t-shirts, but then we realized that the shirts would cost too much and so we're going to do the following:

Shirts - $15 (total), includes a sticker (sizes Small - XXL)
Stickers only - 2 for $1

This likely won't cover the cost for me, unless we get rid of all the shirts (44) and a bunch of stickers. I wish things were cheaper but I opted for fine quality shirts that don't shrink or fade, and doing such a small run of shirts is costly. If this goes well then I'll be ordering more apparel, we can discuss if you guys want hoodies or different color shirts or jackets, hats, etc. It all depends on whether or not I end up with a bunch of t-shirts and an empty wallet from this little experiment so do your part for our little club and buy a shirt!

You can obtain the t-shirts (stickers not ready yet) by one of three ways:

1) Go to Underwater Sports in Bellevue and pick one up (preferred method). Cash Only please.

2) Purchase one from me in person. Just give me a heads up prior to a dive we're both attending, or arrange another meeting. Cash only please.

3) Paypal me $15 and have it mailed to you (please add approximate postage/packaging, 6 bucks should be enough if in the US - I'll find out the exact number early this week).

Make Paypal payment to: captain (at) nwdiveclub.com *replacing the '(at)' with an @ symbol. Be sure to include what size you want. If you feel like kicking in a few extra bucks to help out with the stickers you'll be helping our cause significantly. The shirts are great but the stickers are the items that are really going to get our name out there. \:D/

Janne and other international friends, I will talk to you separately about getting you a shirt.

Well, that's it. I'll try to upload a photo of someone wearing the real shirt. They look terrific!
Last edited by Tangfish on Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Cool Calvin.... I'll take several,,,,,1 for each family member (4 at least)
I am flying back to Seattle today...see you soon, maybe Wednesday night????
:rr:
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Wow Dave, 4 shirts!? Cool. They're at the shop so pick 'em up next time you're in. I can't go diving on Wed because I have Divemaster duties tues, wed and thurs. You need to get your butt in gear and get your Rescue Diver. At the pace our DM class is going you could probably catch up!

:axe:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Hey Calvin can you send a couple of xl shirts to everett u/wsports for me. just tell them they are for me and I will pay pal you tonight or tomorrow for two.... :partyman:
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

diverdown wrote:Hey Calvin can you send a couple of xl shirts to everett u/wsports for me. just tell them they are for me and I will pay pal you tonight or tomorrow for two.... :partyman:
I'll ask Doug if it's possible (I've never done that before), if not then I can bring em to our next dive. BTW, that reminds me, how is your suit? Do you think you'll be able to get in the water with us by next weekend?
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I want a XXL, and I'm sure Bassman will take one... XL.

If you find a way to get it to the Everett USports please send them down to the Lakewood Underwater Sports!

If not, we'll figure out a way to hook up...

Tom
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Ok, I will figure it out. I don't know if all the shipments have to go through the Seattle shop or not. I'll let you guys know what I find out. I'm glad everyone wants a shirt! :supz:

You guys can hold off on the paypal in the meantime, in case I end up shipping em to ya or delivering 'em in person.
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Calvin wrote:
diverdown wrote:Hey Calvin can you send a couple of xl shirts to everett u/wsports for me. just tell them they are for me and I will pay pal you tonight or tomorrow for two.... :partyman:
I'll ask Doug if it's possible (I've never done that before), if not then I can bring em to our next dive. BTW, that reminds me, how is your suit? Do you think you'll be able to get in the water with us by next weekend?
I dont know when I will get my suit back yet.. I was at alki this weekend and diving my freinds usia.. The problem is that his neck is bigger then mine so ive been using the bio seal as sort of a gasket it worked good until today when i got flooded :angryfire: The stores deliver between each other if they cant do that then no worries i guess we will all have to do a club dive then :supz:
Who run barter town?
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Yeah guys all the shipments go through the seattle store. But i think doug and I think Doug and i may beable to work it. Really it shouldn't be a big deal, After all they are just Shirts [-X
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Calvin :
You ROCK :wav: Bro I will be needing a XL Shirt and at least $6.00 wort of the stickers you know maybe even more I will need one for each side of my Ram Charger and all 4 tanks so that is 6 stickers just for me and I,ll need a couple to hand out .

I get paid on the 1st and will contact you then about doing my order through Pay Pal.

I might even be a nice guy and buy the wife a TEE Shirt she Loves Orcas and loves a diver so she can hepl spread the word

will there be better Pictures of the Tees and Stickers comeing soon and what clor are the shirts.

by the Way I would be down for a Jacket need a nice warm one for between dives any how.

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Maverick wrote:But i think doug and I think Doug and i may beable to work it.
Nice, that'd be nice it that'd be nice it'd be cool if you guys could. Ok, I know I'm a smartass :bootyshake:

Sparky, good to hear that you'll be grabbing one (or two). I'll send you plenty of stickers and if you want to donate a little to the cause then that'd be sweet. I think they'll look great on tanks and dive-mobiles.

As far as the jackets go, if you ever get out and dive with us I'll show you the jacket I had made for my company, Newsvine. They're water and wind proof on the outside and sweatshirt/hoodie material on the inside, perfect for diving. We'd get the logo and our dive club name embroidered on the jackets and for embroidery I can do single items in different colors (it's not like the silk screening process used to make t-shirts). :salute:
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

I want 3 t-shirts and some stickers to plast around...Next person to come up to Alaska will have to grab them for me....
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Diver_Dave wrote:I want 3 t-shirts and some stickers to plast around...Next person to come up to Alaska will have to grab them for me....
Oh, I forgot to mention that shipping will be much easier on the wallet when shipping multiple shirts together. Isn't diverdown coming up there sometime in the near future? Wow, I'm really getting stoked on the enthusiasm to sport the club gear. Those stickers should serve you well up there too. Come to think of it, it doesn't get much more NorthWest than Alaska!
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

Yep,thats right bro we r far northwest...When r u comming to Alaska???Boats r ready and im always ready day or night just got dark here 10:00pm u packed yet??? :partyman:
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Im still trying to nail down a date to come up there. But im definitly coming hopfully sooner than later!! I cant wait to dive up there :supz:
Who run barter town?
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Calvin I will just go ahead and pay you via pay pal tonight and a few xtra bucks for some stickers. :partyman:
Who run barter town?
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Alaska Dives

Post by Diver_Dave »

Weather has been great up here, when u guys/gals comming up to dive w/us????????? :rr:

Sparky will never make it up here #-o #-o #-o :santa: :bootyshake:
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Oh Ya! \:D/
I will get an XL, like Tom Nic said.
I would also like to get some stickers, at least 4.
If I can work it out, I might be able to get to the Belview Underwater Sports shop sometime this week, to pick them up. I'm kind of working a messed up schedule right now. 12 hours on/off. :vom:

If it is possible to get them to the Lakewood shop that is even better!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

BASSMAN, that's great to hear. If you do make it down to Bellevue UWS, maybe you could pick one up for Tom Nic too?
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Yes, I would!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

diverdown, the two shirts you paid for were sent over to the Everett store. I guess sending them between stores is not that big of a deal. So BASSMAN and others, feel free to paypal me and I'll have them sent over.

Also, they've been flying out of the Bellevue shop so far, to regular folks and students. So far this little experiment is looking pretty good! :supz:
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

Calvin you had better be saveing me a XL for when I come up on the 6th

or ill give you such PINCH!!!!

LOL

Glad to hear we are getting the name out there maybe some of them will b joining us soon

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Dave
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Dave »

Got my first one last night , they look GREAT maybe next time we can do black with white letters,,,,yes , yes I am a fan of black ...
Don't get me wrong though the T-shirts
ROCK!!!!
TAKE only pictures,,, LEAVE only bubbles...
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Sparky I got one on hold for you at the dive shop!! I will get it to you some how \:D/
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I just got the stickers. I'll be forwarding them to those of you who bought shirts. I'll figure out how next week. They'll be at BUWS tomorrow \:D/